Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

:roll_eyes::laughing::rofl:

Sorry, I had to. Going for a little levity.

2 Likes

Less than 2 months on this site. Enough said.

25 Likes

They’re definitely going to send you some couch lock weed. Might be worth the wait haha

4 Likes

Its never been cleared up.
I messaged you 17 days after you said you sent only because -the only “trade” we could work out was for 30$ worth of stamps. You never sent a picture of the package only of the give away you had. I felt and still feel like you are taking advantage of me because I was brand new here months ago. This single encounter at the beginning gave me a weird vibe and set the stage.
I message you every TWO weeks or so Usually after receive a new trade from Canada that was sent after yours.
Got me blocked from what ? You just stopped responding after being called out.
Dude you owe me. What do you not understand about the fact that you owe me?
Holy Fuck

1 Like

The word free is mentioned 3 times in the title of this thread.

3 Likes

and?
thats why i’m here i was trying to give out 10 free packs last night

1 Like

There is no owe. Things are given generously and received graciously and sometimes shit happens.

7 Likes

nah bro when you work out a deal in pms for 30$ worth of stampsthere is an - owe
i dont think your following.

1 Like

I stopped reading a while ago, came back, and this shit is still going on?

Please take it elsewhere, you are ruining my vibe. Can’t even poke in the free thread without sum bullchit going on.

Please, please, move on. Best advice I was ever given, even if you think you are right, and they are wrong, stop it all and cut your losses. it is a lesson that will serve people well as they age.

25 Likes

Right. Continuing to not follow.

3 Likes

always knew I liked you :wink:

4 Likes

You are all right-,I will continue past all the negativity and move onto what i was doing last night before i was rudely interptuped then told to leave, and ridiculed by a community of my “peers”… or should I say piers… So back to the give a way

Please only enter if you intend to use the beans (aside from banking a few. )
These are sativas- will Stretch 3-4X, fluffy, mind racing sativas. I have given it the name penny pincher but that is really the intended name for it after a specific F2 pheno hunt. ( If interested in pheno hunting i can provide larger packs) I harvested one plant at 11 weeks and it was great. 13 weeks really seems to be the sweet spot.
I have only been sampling dried buds with no cure but i’m ecstatic the flavor is so differnt from all the commercial “sativa hybrids” its incredibly refreshing. Pledge, Durbany-Soy sauce, 2007
Harlem shuffle (Katsu seeds) X Iron Cindy (KOS seeds)
7 packs up (+ last night).All you gotta do is be from 7 differnt states, provinces, countries, or what ever the phuck you call em.
Have at it.

RULES: Each person must be from a unique state/province/country (or from NY). Ten spots total. Each person must send a DM with their shipping info to @PsillyRabbit to receive their prize.

EDIT WIKI BELOW TO ADD YOURSELF
Put your username and unique state, province, country, etc.

1. @emeraldbullfrog (OH)
  2. @MyrtleGrounds (OR)
  3. @Vegabom (IL)
  4. @OhNo555 (NY)
  5. @Organical (DE)
  6. @420noob (nv)
  7. @IKEA22 (NY)
  8. @Emeraldgreen (NY)
  9. @MikeyMeteor (NY?)
  10. @Ghgrower (MI)

Please do NOT add any extra numbers after TEN and do not overwrite anyone else’s name. All entrants please DM personal shipping info to PsillyRabbit!

10 Likes

I think it took me 6+ months to get the first flips out the first member I sent some seeds to. I’m grateful for their patience in holding and creating the space I needed to find a certain comfortability with the whole process. Your comment reminded me of myself and it I felt myself smile thinking about then to now. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

Great advice. This is a difficult yet important lesson I still struggle with but could not agree more to

6 Likes

One Free pack of Rotten Pineapple F5, under two conditions:

1. you have not commented in this thread within the last 1 hr.
  2. you say ‘dibbles for Nibbles’

You’re welcome :v:

30 Likes

Dibbles for nibbles

4 Likes

Dibbles for nibbles

3 Likes

Damn ya beat me. Had to scroll and make sure I didn’t comment

1 Like

dibbles for Nibbles

1 Like

Close bud! That was a photo finish haha