Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

imagine this over 10,000 acres with 100 seeds in each balloon

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/IR7NqyqxNQs

1 Like

No no, these :grin::metal:

3 Likes

very cool. my method is for those without a plane, lol.

1 Like

The feeling is mutual dude. This made me smile, thank You! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve got a couple hundred beans you can have, but I don’t think I have your address…
I’m cleaning a bunch this weekend for @Dirt_Wizard , might as well do more. Got a large pile of poorly tracked seeds for which that seems the best use. :slight_smile:

Also, my itty bitty Pineapple Auto by Homegrownlongfckingnameco x home cross pineapple produced quite a pile of seeds! She was likely dwarfed by a root rot issue, but smelled amazing and was otherwise quite healthy, so I dedicated her to seed production. To celebrate, I’ll send 10-packs of those auto reg seeds to two people. I just can’t decide how to pick the people. And it’s past my bedtime, so,
To Be Continued…

13 Likes

Thanks :blush: a lot @Enjoi802 :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:, want to let you know I did receive the beans 🫘 from the mad scramble wiki for 5 and the bonus 3 people you add. It was hard to get in on it, but I did make it! Thanks :relaxed::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Card took a hard tumble through the rollers, but all was intact! :+1:

12 Likes

Good on you but I was kidding around with that statement lol

I have so many beans at this point it’d feel greedy to accept any more. OG has been too kind to me.

7 Likes

Good morning OG. We have our latest Pollen winner. It’s #8, @Villiager. Congratulations, send me your info and Pollen choice to collect your prize.

16 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007
tenor (3) .

11 Likes

Let’s do another round of pollen. Winners choice for a pack of Blue Kush, Blue Moon Rocks or Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Ethereal :belgium:
  2. @Tuned :canada:
  3. @Trickster :us:
  4. @luxton :canada:
  5. @Fortman420 :canada:
  6. @GallacreekD66
  7. @Crawfish :canada:
  8. @bevestaldo
  9. @STIGGY
  10. @Originalweedman
  11. @Trae1170 :us:
  12. @LzBoy :canada:
  13. @zezozose
  14. @Sailorboy
  15. @Growgrassblowglass
  16. @belleswell
  17. @Cannaology :us:
  18. @MikeyMeteor
  19. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  20. @OnePassionateGrower
  21. @Jhamersburg
  22. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  23. @stiffy :australia:
  24. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  25. @503BudMan
  26. @blowdout2269
  27. @FeloniousMonk
  28. @BuckeyeBeanz
  29. @Hashton_Kusha :us:
  30. @420noob

Add more numbers as needed

29 Likes

:raising_hand_man: please! Very grateful shark here, but out of likes…

2 Likes

Hi Doug, I’d love to join in on this one, but being in Australia I’m not sure how well the pollen would travel?

I’ve never posted pollen before and I’m curious if you’ve had success sending it over long distances in the past? :thinking:

2 Likes

CLOSES 8pm tonight

Get em in !!

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the kindness @Going2fast! :green_heart: :deciduous_tree: :+1:

Beans arrived in perfect condition!

20 Likes

Only 1 way to find out. Maybe with a little silica pack it would be fine.

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance, yet again @DougDawson! I’m dying for some of that blue moon rocks, I’ve heard good things :grin::metal:

3 Likes

Thank you really much @DougDawson For such a super giveaway. :partying_face:

1 Like

I got some pollen from Doug from Canada to me in the US, then I sent it to a user in Germany who made seeds with it, so it is possible for sure

7 Likes

Lol! I bet those beans are too good for you to feel happy tossing out into the wild :wink:

1 Like

And thank you for your generosity.

3 Likes