Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Sunshine daydream by Bodhi

I’ve got an early Iranian f2. Fast indica from Oregon green seed if you want

2 Likes

Sure! That’s be deadly!

1 Like

This community is amazing :heart:

4 Likes

Everyone who requested seeds from me, seeds were sent today. 4 days late…had a few things to take care of in relation to my mental health ! I’m doing great now :smiley:

Anyone who wants to pop my auto seeds in a week or two from now I’m having testers back to back ! DM me ! All I need is some pictures occasionally and I need to know what u touch smell etc nothing fancy

7 Likes

I know it’s a hot topic but will anyone be selling, giving, trading Chimera S1s of any kind F1 whatever and donating it to the proper place ?

I have a buddy that’s a new Ish grower and I’d like to see if I can score a cut or some beans. I’d also like to try some just for myself without posting it anywhere (for obvious and personal reasons )

@SubzeroIceKold

I can look around to see if anyone I know might have it.
But try posting a request here:

I’ve had a few people come through for me when I wanted specific strains.

2 Likes

Yeah this one is just a sensitive one. I feel like I’m playing with fire requesting it. I’ll post there oops wasn’t sure

1 Like

Oh. Ive been gone awhile haha I didn’t know.
All you can do is ask tho I guess. It dosnt hurt.

1 Like

I found it on Disney+. Been watching it, lol.
It’s been a long time.
I found Tailspin and Ducktales also!
:star_struck::laughing:

5 Likes

if you’re set to “watching” this thread you really have to keep up with the thread or the posts will pile up on you.

4 Likes

Speaking of “watching”… If you haven’t checked it out, watch Children Ruin Everything. It’s on Netflix, Prime, Roku… It’s so funny

3 Likes

We just finished The Wrong Missy.(I think that’s right). It is on Netflix. A Happy Madison production.
Hehe, pretty good.

4 Likes

Pile up is an understatement, I check in the am before work and when I get home from work there will be couple hundred post :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

@blowdout2269
Arrived safely with much appreciation
I hope you have a great weekend

16 Likes

Sweeeeet.
Sorry bout the ghetto packaging! :rofl:

5 Likes

That’s funny
But it’s not ghetto
It’s just homegrown packaging
@blowdout2269
Thanks again

6 Likes

@blowdout2269 just saw a great one heuy and Bernard on hulu I think :thinking:. Pretty fun also the beanie bubble lol with Zach gallifinackus or whatever his name is lol.

1 Like

Out of everything now…
Pucks, flips, washers.
Gonna have to go to town.

I’ll check that out @420noob
:wink:

6 Likes

Got a going2fast envelope today. I am ineligible for a while from the trivia fun.

10 Likes

These are awesome

2 Likes