Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Gonna be fun :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: your always doing epic stuff brother @DougDawson

4 Likes

Iā€™m having a flashback just looking at that card!

Speaking of epic!

6 Likes

Haha niceā€¦ the one thing I donā€™t like about posting photos here is, atleast on mobile, if you donā€™t click the image to view it, itā€™s not nearly as clear as it actually is in real life.

So click the image if you want a better image of what the cards looks like basically

6 Likes

Iā€™m on a PC, with a fairly large screenā€¦talk me down! :rofl:

4 Likes

Lmfao love it

3 Likes

mutley2

3 Likes

You can count me in.

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait for that LSD run :partying_face: :crazy_face: :boom:

18 Likes

Thatā€™s what the cards will look like :eyes: !?

Im really excited to see you pop those LSDs :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Always wanted to grow that strain. Was looking at fast buds auto version. Iā€™ve seen a lot of different phenos of it and they all looked a little different in color.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait!

You should start a game on the amount of pollen youā€™ll collect.

1st guess 500g :laughing:

1 Like

now im really curious because a friend bought some lsd weed online and it was hesvily seeded he gave me a bud i got like 30 seeds out of it and long story short i ended up poping them one time and got 2 to germinate but only one made it to flower but she was a winner keeper i still crave to this day it was my luck and my badluck to have lost it cuz i tried keeping a clone but badluck got the best of it

5 Likes

Iā€™m on board anything LSD

2 Likes

Yes sir, thatā€™s the new card.

I have seen a few strains named LSD that are not this strain so itā€™s hard to say what you had. This one is New York City Diesel x BOG Lifesaver.

5 Likes

eitherway im a board this train to see if i can hitch a ride

2 Likes

Insane graphics!

1 Like

Ah I also was confused thinking it was the lsd strain with Mazar I Sharif.

Wtg OPG! Nice win buddy. :+1:t3:

Iā€™m still gunnin for that S&SC.
Thank you @DougDawson :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If @blowdout2269 , @OhNo555 and @CanuckistanPete are in, I have to get in there too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the hidden gems
I was not expecting 3 flavors but I love surprises
Thanks again
@Bobgrows

19 Likes