Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Thank You Man the seed gods and @DougDawson gave me a day. :partying_face: You know I’d be more than happy to send you half when it lands. :100: OG is a way of life. :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank you @SWIM_Yenobi got your seeds today.

13 Likes

Very interesting mailer.

1 Like

What am I missing I want in!

IMG_4676 IMG_4678

4 Likes

Landed safely this evening.
Thank You @Cartwright ! ! !

You Rock ! ! !

10 Likes

Quite a few crushed beans. He sent plenty though.

1 Like

It was my first time and it seems I tried to be too cheap about it but I had hoped the time I spent making them would be enough to give some quality, I was wrong. I had (*^two) get crushed so far and will have to resend. There were quite a few to send so I hope everyone lands. I have a bunch of metal working equipment for building Ductwork and I’m gonna build some sort of aluminum/brass/copper insert. Maybe just flatten some copper tubbing to a squarish shape about the cardboards thickness for fill tubes. I like to send a lot of them. I’m like 95% certain I sent all US people’s out. I talked to all of the out of country people and told them I am worried about legality. Idk the laws on it and have been in trouble too many times. When my diesel seeds are done I’m going to send out to all the same people that asked for the mex and mex crosses and 12 people from the diesel thread. Just because it was a bit overwhelming. I’m also going to find someone on the veterans thread I can just send like 500+ to so they can give to any veterans. If anyone doesn’t receive their mex seeds in a week or two hmu for a resend.

Hope this helps.

10 Likes

Dang bro your awesome. The mailer worked some lost but, plenty to be had still. Thank you again. :v:

2 Likes

You can always cut pieces of PVC about 3/16 to a 1/4 and use coins 🪙 flips if you want to save money. A length of PVC would go a longggggg way! :wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Very generous of you my friend. Love your OG spirit. Keep sending them beans out :v:

2 Likes

That’s cool man, but I can definitely wait my turn.
Doug will get all of us if we’re patient enough!
:crazy_face:
Thank you brother.

2 Likes

Hey @THCeed did you have any hollow stem males in your Wreckage master project ? The male I have is hollow and had nice structure…I ended its life by now but man I may know nothing about breeding but I know that was king of a male.

Good uniform structure, good internodal spacing , HELLA good stem rub … and it was hollow…

4 Likes

Like drinking straws! Those WMBK males were definitely hollow stemmed! :joy: @BeTheLight

22 Likes

Looks just like mine hell yeah brother!!!

Chopped mine a little early because I didnt know what I was doing. All is well though that gave me a free pot to get a much needed transplant done.

I’ve got all the branches in cups of water bouquet style hoping some flowers will pop and gimme that good stuff.

Is it a good sign when your male stem rub stinks more than bud you just bought LOL ( thats not the case but its a stinky ass stem )

4 Likes

We got any party people here tonight???
:thinking:

11 Likes

Id party but im out of smoke :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ALways a PARTY PEOPLE AROUND… :smiley:

2 Likes

7 Likes

ssssss
I’m partying… :rofl:

8 Likes