Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I actually think yours is in route too luxton. :thinking:
Sec

Oo yeah, hey @luxton rememberā€¦
You gone be the first tester with that chuck I sent also! :wink: Hope they make it.

2 Likes

Blood Monster x Purple Lamborghini is what I won from ya on the 11th :grin:

Thank God for excel!

2 Likes

I generally wonā€™t send only one pack over borders.
My records indicate that I sent Purple Lambo aswell.
Gotta get the values worth outta them stamps.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Oh you rock!! Must be a surprise pack, heehee, itā€™s like opening a Christmas present before Christmas morning :joy:. Now I have to wait for when I can play with them :grin::grin:

2 Likes

So do I :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

So im watching a streamer get massaged with knives . and Idk how to feel about this LOL

Ok, I really gotta get back to work in the grow.
Night yā€™all. Itā€™s been real.

Return PMā€™s will come when Iā€™m done.
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Sorry, if you sent them to me already, pass these on to the next grower, Iā€™m good to go! :metal:

2 Likes

Thank you for the fun and giveaways. Have a good evening

Thanks for all the Fun and Laughs :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

Time to go to BED :sleeping_bed: :sleeping:

I canā€™t move this heā€™s asleep

11 Likes

Itā€™s some of the best times even if you canā€™t move

1 Like

Ya itā€™s a blessing having grandchildren
@Fortman420

2 Likes

My Boy and girl still both ask for me to lay with them, read a book, and just spend a bit of time with them. I like to try and help them fall asleep happy and relaxed

4 Likes

They will carry the love you give with them for a lifetime <3

3 Likes

Awesome tosses, and great fun to read and watch, @blowdout2269 . OG as all hell.

@tresbundles - heyhey. I wouldā€™ve probably used a battle mat, too. Mine is dusty, though. Had a seven year game fizzle just a year ago. Nice mathrocks.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve been able to pick them up since 6 month an keep them for days lol
Heā€™s 16 month the sis 3 month

1 Like

Ahhh! sucks when that happens, being a grown-up often gets in the way of D&D lol!
My current group has been going for 5 years so far every Thursday, with a couple drop ins/outs. Covid really shook us up.
I hope you get a group going, bud. Thereā€™s nothing like having a real, dumb belly laugh from the sillyness that goes with this game even at itā€™s darkest. I donā€™t think my players know their DM is using them for therapy!! lol :mage: :rofl:

5 Likes

Got er done. 16 for 16 in 48-ish hrs!

Think Iā€™m gonna take down a WMBK now.
:v:t3:

13 Likes