Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Never played D&D before but sounds fun as heck

2 Likes

Show us it first !!!

I wanna see a finished female so I know what my male could have looked like LOL

2 Likes

D@D
Thatā€™s back in the 80s

1 Like

i was born in 97 so makes sense why I have never played it

1 Like

50 year anniversary this year I think. Been playing since 1986 or so.

6 Likes

Ainā€™t that the truth. And I feel the therapy sentiment, too. Hahaha. I ran that group through Sunless Citadel into Curse of Strahd, and was closing a 1-20 campaign with a total rewrite of Rise of Tiamat. Great times were had every week, for sure.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Nice, I do the Strahd Must Die Tonight one shot on Halloween every year, love Ravenloft. We did almost 2 years of Descent Into Avernus, then Call from The Deep, now Weā€™re doing a 5e Dark Sun campaign, gonna do Freedom and Road to Urik. Loving it so far.

Ahhh! sorry to derail the thread folks- nerd babbling here lol.

3 Likes

SOunds badass thats all I know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is! You seem to like internet culture, I would check out some Live Plays. Good ones to start would be : Critical Role
Acquisitions Incorporated
Dice Camera Action

We should start a Tabletop Roleplaying thread to keep this thread clean :grimacing:

2 Likes

None of the seeds you sent suffered any damage. :100:
I loved your unique packaging, and it worked great. :boom:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Fireeeeeeeee, if it smells anything like the male stem on mine does dayum son.

1 Like

I used to play D&D Boalders Gate.
Buncha nerdsā€¦
:nerd_face:

5 Likes

Gotta make sure you get em first homie.
You can always remind me about the pass later, and well find a fun way to give it away again. :wink:

2 Likes

Conversation continued here about all things D&D and other tabletop RPGs courtesy of @Coffin_Dodger.

4 Likes

I know absolutely nothing about D&D but the gist of it all sounds really interesting. Like a game that you create the story . ā€¦

2 Likes

Yup, collaborative storytelling at itā€™s best. After some time it just becomes something else, almost like a show you love to watch, but youā€™re in it. Itā€™s hard to explain.

3 Likes

massaged with what now? how does that workā€¦

1 Like

Knives. So, with little research I found this video :

its the same place, same owners, same people as in the twitch stream earlier

1 Like

I uhh ok guess I have something to watchā€¦ not sure I should but I am going toā€¦

2 Likes