Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I flipped the flower tent and wanted to thank everyone for sharing the seeds and cuts. If successful I’ll hit back the originators if you like to grow out a few of these crosses… Most of these are from overgrow, but not all. The females are going to get hit with the pollen from my bodhi dread bread male I’ve been saving for the past year. In the flower tent is Goji Ghash x Royal Kush @darkillusion, African Haze cut @Tykal, Stoney sour d X heirloom piff and blueberry bandaid haze @Rippleseeds , Kashmir @Upstate, oatz x rolling thunder @MikeyMeteor, Durban @Hashpants , Purple empress(bodhi), head gasket x 88 g13/hp (bodhi)

16 Likes

He’s a very generous OGer.

1 Like

Ok I finally got to the post office. Love is in the air… I mean the mail. Let’s celebrate! Who wants these? First one to name the movie that fits the quote. “What we have here is failure to communicate”

16 Likes

Cool hand Luke?

4 Likes

Lol you also like Galaxy Brain like me ! :slight_smile: it’s good stuff dude I crossed it to bodhis silver unicorn and Passionfruit Hashplant and a handful of other autos

Forgot to say I got pollen sitting there

5 Likes

I’ve got zamadelica express from Ace seeds I plan on running in the fall. Yeah she’s really nice daytime weed. Scarlet sunset helped tame the lankiness.

3 Likes

Congrats @tresbundles. You know what to do.

4 Likes

Let’s go another round. These ladies up next.

15 Likes

tenor TY will do!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Gun n roses! Civil war! Dibs! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Ok who won the 450 supercross race at Glendale last night and what is his current nickname. Gotta have both.

2 Likes

Ken Roczen “kickstart Kenny”

2 Likes

Bonus mystery puck to who can tell me why he has that nickname?

3 Likes

Congrats you got it

3 Likes

Way to go @Loggershands :seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks mate! So I just seen your post above with what we were answering for and I’ve already won these from you recently. I hate to be a pain but can we pay it forward to someone else???

3 Likes

Of course.

Is it from he rejected the deal with Honda?

HAHAHAHA… not at all.
US adresses are almost that big, or more… but for some reason, almost 50% forget to give the country in the addy. And when I give my addy, I like to put the country name in both languages, and all the details also, so the postman don´t have mistakes… here are many Villages with the same name only changes the postal code…

3 Likes