Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Ya the purple Lambo keeps eluding me! Woke up to a 8 car police chase going on to federal land they had a truck the cops didn’t. Next thing you see cops heading back trying to take roads around. They got stuck the truck didn’t lol. It’s rained for a week.

3 Likes

I think @blowdout2269 is sending (purple Lambo) me some and I split them with you if you want some.:wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

DAM, how in the hell am I out of likes alreay! :triumph: sometimes I feel like a little kid that squandered all his candy :lollipop::sob:

2 Likes

I went to bed early; interacting with idiots makes me tired :rofl::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s all @Rhai88 fault for getting us all wound up with that new partner game and we were trying to get enough people to play! :joy::joy::joy: :clap::tophat::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Very fun :star_struck: time was had by all! :+1::facepunch:

2 Likes

Sounds like a good time!
That guy in the other thread tried to put me on blast for offering a group buy for some old, rare Snowhigh gear I found. I put it in the Snowhigh Reproduction thread (where i thought folks would,
you know, be interested in reproducing snowhigh) … and he basically called me scammer, so I gently put him back in his place. :joy:

6 Likes

Something ain’t right with that user from the start. I wouldn’t sweat it.

2 Likes

Oh I’m not worried. He’s been a member since 2018 and made a total of 26 posts.
He can’t harsh my mellow :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Good Morning, I woke up a WINNER!!!! Thanks to @blowdout2269.
Have a GREAT Sunday everyone!!!

11 Likes

thanks for the tag dude. appreciate you.

1 Like

Me too! Sometimes I keep pushing the button anyway just because the heart turns red temporarily and it makes me feel better :joy:

3 Likes

That was me and my ride-or-die pitty named Hetfield, 28000km in 3 months with him at my side every km, and every second from the start of that for 5 years (along with being my pup for the 5 years before that, since I helped deliver him)… Damn 4 legged kids, eh? :grin::heart:

12 Likes

@luxton
Crazy how we would k anyone for our pets anyone

1 Like

Huge Thanks to @blowdout2269!

Beans arrived in perfect condition :+1: :green_heart:

Really appreciate your kindness!

20 Likes

I really appreciate the stamps that you sent me.
:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Big thanks to @blowdout2269 for the fun last night. Woke up a winner also. This brings good vibes for the Super Bowl later this eve. Go Niners. PM incoming.

3 Likes

All about spreading that Karma around OG, right?

Have a great one :deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Yesir.
Bout to start blowin through em when the rest of the Purple Lamborghini beans are cured. :wink:

5 Likes

What a nice surprise :hushed: to find in your mailbox :mailbox:! WAHOO GR8 OG generosity from @blowdout2269, knocking it out of the park on that one :point_up:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::clap::tophat::star_struck::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Here’s an opportunity to get a few Gelato Fem Seeds. Hope to see everyone there and good luck!

11 Likes