Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Send them to me and I will send them to him! :wink::ok_hand:

I ainā€™t scared! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This just arrived from the US just like every other one Iā€™ve gotā€¦one stamp.

11 Likes

Yes, for $1.55 https://store.usps.com/store/product/buy-stamps/global-african-daisy-stamps-S_580104

6 Likes

Dear Mister @Hashpantsā€¦these arrived today and I gotta admit, seed pants make me laugh. Thatā€™s so awesome!

24 Likes

Forever Globalā€¦ I see!!
:flushed: :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

As other people have suggested, thatā€™s not the Forever stamp most Americans are talking about when they say Forever. Thatā€™s a Global Forever. Forever stamps are currently 68 cents.

3 Likes

Oh ok, I never really paid attention to what it said on it.

1 Like

Just put a fake return address on them.

3 Likes

I think :face_with_monocle: there might be some confusion as to what is what on the stamp issue. That is a global forever stamp, the forever USA :us: are different. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Goes anywhere in the world :earth_americas: forever.

Goes anywhere in the USA :us: only forever.

There is a difference :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Ya, my mistakeā€¦I just saw ā€œforeverā€ on the stamps when they came, I didnā€™t really pay much attention as I was ripping the envelope to shreds to see what goodies were inside! :grin:

6 Likes

Sure, we could do that!

It is confusing šŸ«¤ I had to figure out what stamp were internal for Canada :canada: , and which ones were for going out of Canada :canada:. I think :face_with_monocle: the stamps over the pond are even more confusing because of all the countries in Europe. :+1::wink::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::ok_hand::v:

2 Likes

@sober Hey friend! Since I had mistakenly been on the list (not international), one awesome OGer, @OhNo555 is ok to resend them to me south of the Equator, provided you send them the beans! What say you!? In case it is ok, appreciate it brother! In case it isnā€™t, itā€™s totally fine and respected!! OG to the core!!
:hugs: :partying_face: :seedling:

Long story short, these are two envelopes Iā€™ve just received, all the way from the US to the treacherous and jungly confines of Brazil, where poisonous snakes cross the avenues of SPā€¦ and get run over by speeding Fiats and BMWs alike!! :astonished: :exploding_head: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (poking fun at a well known stigma!) :sweat_smile:

It sounds as though weā€™re having a free stamps and all thread here!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

Canadians if you want to do a home swap, Iā€™m happy to let you check out the beauty of the American post offices as I smoke your grass.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll send @ohno555 an extra pack for you!

5 Likes

Iā€™ll toss you an extra pack for @ShiskaberrySavior!

7 Likes

@sober I also have a global stamp or two laying around. I can send a pack to whomever is in need if you wanted to throw in an extra. If interested or it helps, Just let me know who

4 Likes

Sounds good to me! I can throw another in with yours if anyone else wants one.

2 Likes

I feel like an air traffic controller now :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:, I think :thinking: OG needs there own post office :european_post_office:! :wink::crazy_face:

5 Likes

or a vvvvv take stamps / leave stamps vvvvv threadā€¦ but feel it would lead to hurt feelings