Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I got them from ...:::WELCOME TO:::...:::MEDUSER.CA:::...

1 Like

Gotta make sure Canadians are taken care of always. They gave us Rush

5 Likes

Its been super slow with mail here too. Think they are short staffed or somthing. Mails usually here everyday at 1, lately after 5. Most is showing up a few days later then normal too.

1 Like

I thought global was 2 ounces or less

1 oz

Send 1 oz letters or postcards around the world with one Global ForeverĀ® stamp, which currently costs $1.55 and never expires, even if the postage price goes up.

[image]

https://www.usps.com ā€ŗ international

First-Class Mail International - USPS

IMG_4834

8 Likes

FWIW, I usually weigh my envelopes before sending, and a few flips with washers and a card and envelope are under 1 ounce.

4 Likes

I do the same thing, no sense in guess! :clap::upside_down_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I get seeds all the time from US ā€¦one forever stamp.

You can get away with just two forever stamps for Canada.

1 Like

I will have to try that one :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wink::+1:

1 Like

Cleaning them up and getting rid of the greens so theyā€™ll be safe to ship. Iā€™ve closed the wiki edit as itā€™s gone past 20. Iā€™ll still ship those past 20 so no one misses out!

18 Likes

So am I off the no fly list were you going to attempt shipping to Canada? Thanks

2 Likes

I canā€™t ship them out of the US at the moment I want to keep things legal. Iā€™ll keep a pack of them on ice for you incase the legal situation changes.

4 Likes

ooo. need LSD for abuelaā€™s list.

thanks for the opportunity @420noob
thanks for the tag @Coffin_Dodger
appreciate yā€™all!

2 Likes

Nice ! Good luck everyone ! I already have a pack of these :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Iā€™m pretty sure a US member thatā€™s getting them from you might volunteer to forward them on to me . That could be an option as there are several members willing to send to Canada.

8 Likes

I was just thinking that exact thing :wink: Iā€™d volunteer

5 Likes

I would send some to you. @ShiskaberrySavior @sober

4 Likes

Thanks guys if sober is willing to do that Iā€™d appreciate it. Iā€™m willing to shoot the forwarder a pack of something Iā€™ve got laying around.

2 Likes

They arrived, Hashpants!!!

12 Likes