Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Are we going to play clue tonight for beans 🫘 :wink::facepunch::+1::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :sunglasses::v:

IMG_4908

10 Likes

Right on, my man….sweet

Got that Purple Lamborghini lurkin

3 Likes

Now these I would love to give a run … Interested in any other trades @Hapi

1 Like

Lights for sale or trade.

1 Like

Howdy, right now I’m on a “Sour/ headband/diesel/” mode. Anything in that area, hit dm and lets work something out.
Hapi

4 Likes

EURO MEMBERS ----- EURO MEMBERS!! Don’t forget, YOUR Giveaway is TOMORROW. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Do you have someone to generate your numbers buddy? I will make myself available if you should need me. :wink::slightly_smiling_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

If you don’t mind…again. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It’ll close on TUESDAY/0800 EST SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I got you :wink: no problem. I will look :eyes: for it and if I have any questions I will DM you. We will proceed in the normal manner. :slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I got it post #121, on your GR8 giveaway thread 🪡. I will watch for the shut down. Looks :eyes: just like the other one that was for USA :us:/ Canada :canada: only difference it time shut down. You are really going to make them people really happy :blush: across the pond! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Dam this place has been too quiet for 4 hours, what do yea all say to a game. I will check back in a little while. :wink::sunglasses::star_struck::crazy_face::v:

IMG_4925 IMG_4924
:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Kinda surprised its been quiet, 20f out with snow and 25mph wind lol.

4 Likes

That may not be everywhere on planet Earth.

:grin:

6 Likes

Gross, where are you??

1 Like

Michigan. Crazy thing is it was 75f 3 days ago

3 Likes

Been raining and near 40°fs here the last day and a half haha

But damn Michigan :eyes: haha

2 Likes

Ok

IMG_4928

Looks :eyes: like the people have spoken :arrow_down:

IMG_4930

Give me a few minutes. :star_struck::crazy_face::v:

7 Likes

Mr. White in the study with the lead pipe.

4 Likes

Up for the correct answer to today’s set of trivia question will be. :arrow_down:

This game will be for one flip of “Blue Kush” a Doug Dawson creation. Beans 🫘 only not the card this time. Sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

Please keep in mined rules are always the same. Answers must be in order asked when posting. NO EDITS! I don’t go back, another words always move your answer forward this happens way too fast :dash: to go back. The games are mine and I am the final judge :man_judge: of all. READ ALL.

1. How do Leprechauns earn their gold?

2. What city dyes its river green every St. Patrick’s Day?

3. What was Saint Patrick’s real name?

4. How many pints of Guinness are consumed each year on Saint Patrick’s Day?

5. How long is the world’s shortest Saint Patrick’s Day parade?

Hope you keyboard :keyboard: cowboys or cowgirls :cowboy_hat_face:are ready, let the games begin! Good :+1: luck :four_leaf_clover: to all :crossed_fingers: :star_struck: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

12 Likes