Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Can’t believe I didn’t like that post read it right when you posted but never clicked the heart.

2 Likes

Tge famous lady in San Bernardino that did flags
Did the Hells Angels flags
@Jhamersburg
Ha ha jk

1 Like

You would not have known that, but I had 25 flips made up just in case. I will be back later anyway as I got a pile of beans 🫘 to give away. :wink::blush::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

I searched famous seamstress and she was one of the top 10…

3 Likes

All you guys that hit the surprise bonus for liking the post send your addy by DM, I DONT USUALLY ASK TWICE. :wink:

5 Likes

You were just missing what she was famous for. 🫤

2 Likes

You were missing American :us:. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Whoooohooooo​:grin::heart::v::muscle::fire::pray:
Congratulations congratulations everybody thanks @OhNo555 thanks so much, :heart::+1::heart:
Happy Saturday everybody keep rocking :heart:

2 Likes

I couldn’t remember all the info so I just kept going back and forth editing lol

2 Likes

Got these today @blowdout2269 thanks so very much :yum::+1:

19 Likes

The feeding frenzy is part of the fun :star_struck:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink:🫨 :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@OhNo555 DM sent :heart::+1:

1 Like

I do see all the DM’s coming in and will get back to everyone soon. :wink: I promise not to miss anyone of you guys. :blush::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Where were you at @darkillusion :thinking:, you missed out on the fun :star_struck: bro :sunglasses:! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Well I have to share the fun. Cant win all the give a ways, now can I?

11 Likes

UGHHHHHH …I figured I did something wrong. lmao… I did write the Flag I m not sure if she did other ones but thats what I was referring too… Been a rough afternoon…

2 Likes

I get it, you just needed to be a little more specific, that American :us: flag is big deal as it was are first. Thanks for understanding. :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Well that is a surprise indeed! Ol’ Barry wins again hey, this could start to get embarrassing :flushed:.

Big thank you to @OhNo555 for running the Trivia Quest and doing this surprise giveaway, and another big thaks to all the folk of OG for being the best damn grower’s community on the interwebs! :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Mr. Green, in the library, with the rope.

6 Likes

Mrs Peacock, in the Parlor , with a candlestick.

3 Likes