Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

@percyryan66 and @Drsunshinestrains send me a pm for the toof decay x chem candy!

I’m gonna take a break for a bit but I’ll be back at it later :v: thanks everyone!!

8 Likes

Thank YOU @pharmerfil!!

Lol I havent heard it in years either, but after reading what you wrote @luxton , it just kinda popped in my head.

Thank you for the generosity n spreading the love! @pharmerfil

3 Likes

Congratulations on the dibs wins @percyryan66 and @Drsunshinestrains! Sounds like some tasty genetics! Thanks for showering the community with your abundance @pharmerfil. Hope everyone is having a great day. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

YEEEEHAAAAW!!! Thank you so much and @Drsunshinestrains ….good on you with the dibs

@pharmerfil You just made my day, for real! So cool, making people happy

Have a great day or night , depending on time zone ….all you OGR’s

2 Likes

@pharmerfil Many thanks! sounds dank!!

2 Likes

Thanks @pharmerfil
For keeping the magic going

1 Like

@pharmerfil Im really stoked on this cross, for real

Had to say it again because I’m feeling it ya’ll

And congratulations to everyone….I hope you all get some beans in your mailbox today from somewhere in the world….it’s so great being able to share genetics around the world like this

4 Likes

@THCeed Thanks for these beans . Super excited to grow some monsters with thes e bad boys…

12 Likes

Got these today. Not sure what strain or who they are from. Says sun city nursery. Letter rollers almost got it.

7 Likes

They are from @sober :face_with_monocle: pretty sure. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@OhNo555 Yup, those are from me!

Edit: Those are the Phone Home x Neroli 91 open pollination.
I was just put on bubble mailers & lacons 1/20 oz containers + foam inserts. I’ll be using those in the future.

2 Likes

Ty. Should be an interesting batch. I’ve never had or heard of either.

1 Like

I tested a couple of your seeds! They sprouted fantastically well. :100::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @duo these have got my spidey senses tingling already

10 Likes

@JustANobody is the man ! He hooked me up because he could. Unexpected kindness is rare and this man deserves the recognition.

Thanks man, today feels like Christmas and it’s practically summer in So Cal lol. Once I get my printer I’ll be sharing the love 10 fold. I’m just getting started !

Laterz :v:t2:

30 Likes

The Oreo ones are very cool

7 Likes

It’s for my Milk N Cookies repro

Designed by @JustANobody and the stickers I’ll be receiving are created by @Soiltech another heartbeat in the overgrow community

Thanks to both and @Soiltech he just showed love because

31 Likes

If anyone is interested in some auto regs I’ve got two flips of forum stomper x chem candy(chem 91 x chemdogging) to the first two people to call dibs!

11 Likes

Dibs, only one dibs!! Dibs forever

If allowed!! won one earlier today, not this one!! though!

3 Likes