Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

When I switched to Living soil and making worm/compost teas

GAME CHANGER….BIG TIME!

3 Likes

It’s over kill. Plants grow INSANELY FAST. I have bluSoak tech going with it. So it’s always consistently wet at the levels I first left it in

1 Like

@THCeed
Hay hay hay
Hope your having a good day :blush:

1 Like

IMG_4918

:rofl::laughing::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That Be A PaLM tree… :laughing: :laughing:

That be you brother try to cut that fuck’n tree :evergreen_tree: down! :joy::joy::joy::grimacing::ok_hand::ok_hand::facepunch::sunglasses::+1::v:

2 Likes

HAHHAHHAHHA… :100: i wish it was mine…

You guys are awesomer.

1 Like

That’s all I use really. Worm castings are amazing. Near flower I add molasses to feed organisms, and light dry amendments.

2 Likes

Mini corn dogs are the shit.

7 Likes

I will say the size difference from. 5 gallon pot to a 15 gallon pot is where most of the size comes from, I can’t imagine using a 30 gallon lol

1 Like

Just imagine @SubzeroIceKold 100 Gallon … :boom: :boom:

1 Like

Builds a tree house in it.

1 Like

You said it brother! That’s what’s up

Can’t forget that molasses….and worm castings are awesome

I like some Norwegian sea kelp also

Another trick for free fertilizer is grass clippings and weeds in a a bucket of rain water.

1 Like

Are you eating :bowl_with_spoon: them for dinner or germinating beans 🫘 in them :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks Brother, you too.

1 Like

Bio enzymes made from bananas work great for flowering also :slightly_smiling_face:
300gms whole ripe bananas and 100gms jaggery in a 2ltr bottle…fill 75% with water (open the cap to release the built up gases every few days) ready in 90 days.

2 Likes

@sober received my beans today. Much love to you. :+1:t5:

2 Likes

I hope they arrived safely! I just got a photo of one pack completely crushed by USPS :,)

1 Like