Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Mine looked the same. I’d post pic but won’t let me download. The beans arrived intact. :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Hey guys I need some advice, When am I looking to harvest when it comes too seeded bud?

I can see green circles on the flower indicating bean growth, Im assuming these areas should turn brown , and that would be the sign to chop?

Also, I’m not sure if this is a studied topic but , I wonder if the slightest bit of damage too developing seeds would have any type of influence on how it grows. For example , a scratch on the green flesh before it hardens and becomes brown

1 Like

I’m happy to hear that @503BudMan!

If anyone else has experienced any problems please let me know. I ordered these for the next time thanks to the help of a fellow OGer. My apologies for my inexperience as those were my first packs out!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CCXZQMD2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

7 Likes

I was told 6 weeks post pollination.

If you are able to return those I will send you pucks. Just shoot me a PM with your address.

5 Likes

@JustANobody , your one Stellar OG…Thanks for all You do… :100: :100: :boom: :boom: :fire: :fire: :boom: :100: :fire: :star_struck: :star_struck: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 the Purple Lamborghini landed today. Thanks so much!

6 Likes

He truly rocks! Now I can get more stamps to share even more all thanks to @JustANobody!

5 Likes

Skip the bubble mailers, flips and pucks will protect the seeds, mailers I can’t seem to get out the door without package postage of nearly $4 each. Only worth it for sending a bunch of seeds at once

6 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind thank you for the info brother.

2 Likes

Hey OG, looks like I have been slacking on my pollen giveaways. Our latest winner is #17, @globalhead . Congratulations, send me your info and pollen choice to collect your prize.

19 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @AzSeaindooin420 @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @GigaChungus_69420
tenor (3) .

18 Likes

Let’s do another round of pollen. Winners choice for a pack of Blue Moon Rocks or Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @SubzeroIceKold
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  3. @freed111 :+1:
  4. @Rogue :belgium:
  5. @sd9007 :us:
  6. @blowdout2269
  7. @bevestaldo
  8. @Sintax
  9. @GallacreekD66
  10. @belleswell :us:
  11. @Sailorboy :us:
  12. @Crawfish :canada:
  13. @Cannaology :us:
  14. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  15. @Jhamersburg
  16. @LzBoy :canada:
  17. @Trae1170 :us:
  18. @luxton :canada:
  19. @Growgrassblowglass
  20. @Trimeresurus :us:
  21. @stiffy :australia:
  22. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  23. @percyryan66 :us:
    Add more numbers as needed
39 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @globalhead on the win :trophy: for the pollen. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::v:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson gor always sharing! :clap::clap::clap::sunglasses::v:

Good luck to all on the next one. :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Congrats on the win, @globalhead :+1:
Thanks for the chances, @DougDawson

4 Likes

Use one non machinable stamp $1.12 and one three ounce stamp $1.16 to ship bubble mailers. This works if your package is normal thickness less than 3 ounces. The ONLY time this hasn’t worked for me is when it goes to a PO box. In that case on two occasions they have asked the receiver to pay an addition fee. So now i have back up $2 stamps just incase.

5 Likes

Thank you! Don’t know how I missed the existence of the 3oz stamps. Way cool :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lets goooooo!

2 Likes

How many buckets do you have left of the stuff?
Feels like you’ve been handing them out for a couple of years already. :grin:
Thank you for doing so.

6 Likes

Wooo hooo! My first DD win :slightly_smiling_face: Appreciate your generosity and hard work @DougDawson :pray: …deets and choice of pollen sent :v:&:green_heart:

7 Likes