Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

:joy:
Believe there is a film with such name, starring Javier Barden!!
@darkillusion

2 Likes

Sounds like that movie needs a re-boot starring me Gringo Loco as El Jefe.

6 Likes

St James

The National Day of Galicia is also celebrated on 25 July: St James is its patron saint.

2 Likes

Santiago… By the apostol… supposedly buried in the Cathedral of “Santiago de Compostela”, place of peregrination. There’s a movie “The Way”… with Martin Sheen and Emilio Estevez… they have galician ancestors.

Note: The day before… 24th of July is the end of the “Festa da Dorna”… the best party of the world… almost 7 days full of fun and joy and games, (and alcohol, and drugs, and… :rofl: ).

11 Likes

I was listening to a YouTube video where the author was talking about being a modern day tourist during medieval times.
Said that Santiago de Compostela was one of about 5 of the most important pilgrimage sites of the time.

I would love to visit and check out all of Spain and especially Galicia.

4 Likes

Santiago de Compostela is for the catholics as “La Mecca” for the muslims.
I have been thousand of times in Santiago… and in front of the cathedral… but always refused to enter… :rofl: I am not a good catholic :rofl:
If you arrive here in July or August, almost all days are festivities in some city or village.
Galicians are known for being in all sides of the world and being good workers, but we like the party more than chalk to a fool. :rofl:

10 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @Ris and @Abbbian

That Wild Thai cross sounds AMAZING!
Enjoy

@Piter … right on! Thanks for the fun…I missed it but had fun reading through and seeing peeps win:)…thanks

13 Likes

Good morning OG. We have our latest Pollen winner. It’s #4, @HappyTrees23s . Congratulations, send me your info a d choice of pollen to collect your prize bud.

17 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007
tenor (3) .

14 Likes

Let’s do another round of pollen. Winners choice for a pack of Blue Kush, Blue Moon Rocks or Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Tuned :canada:
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  3. @Originalweedman
  4. @Growgrassblowglass
  5. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @Cannaology :us:
  8. @Trickster :us:
  9. @Fortman420 :canada:
  10. @LzBoy :canada:
  11. @OnePassionateGrower
  12. @BuckeyeBeanz
  13. @sd9007 :us:
  14. @globalhead
  15. @belleswell
  16. @luxton :canada:
  17. @Trae1170 :us:
  18. @Jhamersburg
  19. @stiffy :australia:
  20. @420noob
  21. @Dannyrawdog420
  22. @503BudMan
  23. @Rogue
  24. @MikeyMeteor
  25. @Hashpants
  26. @blowdout2269
  27. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  28. @ix3u
  29. @Ethereal :belgium:

Add more numbers as needed

36 Likes

Congrats @HappyTrees23s and thank you @DougDawson!!

6 Likes

Oh dude ! Thank you @DougDawson
You’re so awesome man. Seriously.

you-are-awesome-pointing

12 Likes

heres a track I made recently in fl studio :0

It could use some mixing and automation but I think it sounds rather nice either way. <3

I got to watch some small producers react too it live during their podcast session which was super cool to see . Im stoked with my progress in fl studio , for only being 2 months in, im creating better music than I ever have.

Have a nice day everyone, hope you enjoy !

( my small producer buddies that reacted to this ! https://www.youtube.com/@HARUKOLIVE )

12 Likes

I’m not sure why this is here but since it is, I’ll tell you that mixing and mastering are equally as important as shaping the structure and instrumentation. Even an Iphone speaker is good enough these days to pick up that shit. I mix and master on Audio-Technica ATH-M40x. The monitors aren’t designed for music playback but for true reproduction.

3 Likes

So is the mix ass or is it decent XD But for sure, This new track im working on is getting the full works

2 Likes

Dude if you’re going to make us listen to your music should give out some seeds- joking ill check it out

6 Likes

8 Likes

Well to be fair you have to click to listen so it’s your choice not forced. :rofl: jk good stuff man

5 Likes

Hey where’s my gabbagoo? Actually I had a mushroom question for you I’ll post in the appropriate thread

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @HappyTrees23s on the pollen win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for always sharing your hard work and efforts with all! :clap::snowman::slightly_smiling_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all that are in on this one :point_up:! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes