Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I’ll save you a plate brother :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Thanks so much, the seeds have landed safely from the last contest. Thanks! @420noob , :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :boom: :100: :100: :fire: :fire: :fire: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:, I will pass on this Wiki…

18 Likes

Glad they landed bud!

2 Likes

Hopefully this gif links correctly… :rofl:
Thanks and happy st paddys day!

2 Likes

Let’s get rowdy!

10 Likes

Many thanks @420noob …hey @Osogreen261 @alwaysnoob should get in here…LSD in the mix :v:&:green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag
@globalhead

3 Likes

Thanks :blush: so much @pharmerfil for getting these to me so quickly from the DIBS win :trophy: last week! They arrived in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: on Saturday! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::blush::wink::sunglasses::v:

17 Likes

Thank You @DougDawson,
The pollen arrived today, although it took some time. Luckily I have that
in abundance. Your endeavors here are highly commendable and I’m sure
some here catch the fever of the “act of giving”.

It’s too late to add dust to any in my present run, but next time I’ll brush a little on some.
My two fave BOG strains are sour bubble and blue moon rocks.
Sincerest thanks,
Belleswell

15 Likes

Damn that’s some relaxing music man. Definitely letting my girls listen to that at night. Really awesome vibe it gave me :raised_hands:

@belleswell

3 Likes

Number 47 landed and @globalhead is our winner! Also thanks for tagging some friends. I’m in excited about the Super High Life. All Gas OG x Super Bud :drooling_face:. Send my your info and congrats on the win.

Edit: I forgot to post this lol.

13 Likes

Envelope received brother :pray:
Thank you so very much !

It’s going in the fridge till a later this year. I’m sure these grains wiIl find a partner soon :raised_hands:

@Pigeonman

17 Likes

I started playing in '64 after seeing the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show, and I’m finally starting to make some head way.If the good Lord will just give another 60 years, I promise to get better. :grinning:

If you click on my name in the Soundcloud link, it will take you to my SC page where I have over 50 songs covering a wide range of genres.
Thanks for the listen @HappyTrees23s
Belleswell

6 Likes

That is so awesome man :raised_hands:

My dad put a guitar in my hand when I was younger and I would strum it while sitting in front of his big speakers. I wasn’t playing it right, but I always imagined the sounds coming out were.

But I grew up listening to him play his recorder and jammin on his guitar almost everyday.

Beatles, Doc Watson, Muddy Waters, Eric Clapton… He had such great taste in music.
And now I play guitar all the time.

I’ll definitely check out the link, you sound really talented man. Much better then I am :laughing:

3 Likes

Alright so far I’m adding "Happy Dance and “Apples & Pumpkins” to their setlist :laughing:

3 Likes

99% of the pics for these were taken from our Lake Narnia home, where the animals talk to me.

2 Likes

I was literally gonna ask you if the pics were your own.

Wait…so that means…all those guitars are yours too !? Damn :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh boi @HappyTrees23s am I glad I double-bagged all the pollen going out!

Thanks for letting me know it arrived! Enjoy the shit outa that magic dust!

:v:

4 Likes

@ohno555 also has been known to pluck a string or 2. Lol nice stuff.

5 Likes

My pleasure bud :v:

4 Likes