Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Did I hear about someone else collecting guitars too? :grin:

22 Likes

I dig the little dark one that looks kinda like a fiddle lol. Bottom left one over from the light gold curly maple(maybe) electric.

6 Likes

Yogi Pollen landed! Will put it to good use. Thank you @Pigeonman

17 Likes

Second from the left on the bottom? That’s an Epiphone SE2… when I got it the neck was pure black, but when I gave it a quick clean the black started coming off, so I went to town, I wanted a wood neck on it. When everything was back together, the bloody nut broke, so I brough it back and had that replaced. They actually fought me on it saying none of them had ever seen a wood grain neck on that guitar, I told them to give me a dino-bone nut, and to clean their guitars more (in fairness, it WAS part of the design :D).

Funny though, since this pic I have actually added a fiddle, and a banjo, lol… and for some reason my black strat isn’t in the pic (because really, can you EVER have enough strats? :smiley: )

5 Likes

Hey @DougDawson my blue moon rocks pollen showed up today! Perfect timing man. I have multiple plants that are ready to be pollinated and more that will be ready soon.

Should be some fun BMR crosses to give out here on OG!

First up tomorrow are my mystery strain (it came from a bag seed. I’ve been holding it as a mom for at least 4-5yrs now. One of my current faves).

And Bodhi’s Tranquil Elephantizer remix (deadly g as mom).

more will be on deck very soon too!

How should I store the pollen I am not using tomorrow?
Fridge? Freezer? Or just a cool, dark place?

7 Likes

Glad it made it safely for you bud, hope it works out well for you. :v:

4 Likes

37 of which two are basses, and 3 are acoustics. Here are a few.

23 Likes

Nice Flying V. I had a Les Paul, explorer, a strat, 57 tele, and some other guitars. Always wanted a Flying V back then.

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Movement13 on the win from @I.am.human, on the Peanut butter loves chocolate dinner. I almost :sweat_smile: missed you brother! :wink: :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

That looks :eyes: like my room, nice collection. :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag brother @globalhead
And congrats on the win :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Freezer is best. It will last much longer.
Let it thaw and get to room temp the day you want to use it.

I just say the word “fridge” sometimes if I’m mentally referring to the whole appliance with freezer attached. English :laughing:

4 Likes

I don’t recall this happening.:rofl:

6 Likes

:four_leaf_clover:Lucky winner :four_leaf_clover:

Congratulations @Kami! Send me your info and Ill get a pack headed your way

24 Likes

It was @Movement13, dam I saw :eyes: your name :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: and was trying to get back to everyone. :flushed::roll_eyes::expressionless: sorry bro! Stoner moment probably didn’t have my glasses :nerd_face: on. :wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Kami on the win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

Thanks again @I.am.human for those two surprise giveaways! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::partying_face::wink::facepunch::rofl::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

You know I hate to miss anyone! :wink: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::innocent:

9 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @globalhead on winning @420noob wiki! WTG bro :sunglasses:. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

Thanks again @420noob for a chance in that giveaway! :wink::clap::clap::clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::ok_hand::v:

You threw me off when you didn’t post the numbers generator screen :tv: shot. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Lol thank god I took the screen shot and just forgot :rofl:. It has been edited with the results :rofl::person_facepalming: :stoned: lol I was hoping that would be a stoned emoji guess not!

3 Likes

Still looking for pollen!

1 Like

Wooo hooo! Can’t believe my luck… I’m on a winning streak :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks with gratitude @420noob :pray:…that strain sounds exotic…details incoming :v:&:green_heart:

2 Likes