Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Love ur badass guitar collection. I’m trying to get back to playing after 12 years

3 Likes

Im going to be a bit modest and honest but i dont do much ! Not yet. At least… sooner or later. :slight_smile: I appreciate your kindness my dude. Hope all is well

1 Like

@pharmerfil - Hot damn that was fast. I think that’s gotta be the quickest some beans have landed in my box. :mailbox_with_no_mail: :fast_forward: :mailbox_with_mail: :fire:
Thanks for the chance to grow 'em out. All the best to you and yours.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

18 Likes

Your presence here is enough….your going vibes all the time are awesome

1 Like

Ahaha no way dude

This is literally me right now

:joy::joy::joy: I’m straight up dying been a rough few months. Thank you I think you’re the one with the good vibes here bro seriously. You awesome mf ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Positivity breeds positivity, we all lift each other up, that’s the best :metal::metal::metal:

9 Likes

I just got these in the mailbox :mailbox: a day or two ago, thank you so much @LedZeppelin for making these available to all of us. Very generous and OG of you! :hugs::blush::wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

19 Likes

IF you sent me BOG sour blutooth thank you. Are they fem? I have some blue moon rock pollen that I think would be perfect for Sour blutooth ( just a few , I would sts most )

also @pharmerfil thanks the beans landed !

2 Likes

Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen got to me yesterday. @DougDawson Thanks a lot. :+1:t5::+1:t5:

16 Likes

My pleasure bud :v:

8 Likes

If anyone is curious how good AI has gotten, here is a song I created with Suno AI , everything is AI, I did not write the lyrics.

Holy crap, only 11 days later :grin::grin::grin:

Thank you!!

14 Likes

Hey @DougDawson i put some of the blue moon rocks pollen to good use today!

First 2 strains got pollinated. More on deck in the next week or two.

A q-tip worked perfectly for getting all that pollen that sticks to the side of the bag. I just knocked all the pollen I could to the bottom of the bag before opening it. Then stuck the q-tip in the bag and rubbed it on the sides. That was plenty of pollen to pollinate the two plants I did today. Still have a decent amount left too.

I think i’m going to prioritize pollinating the mother plants I’ve been holding instead of the varieties I am flowering out for the first time (since I know my mother plants are all good quality weed). If I have enough left I can pollinate those seedling in the next round (if any are keeper worthy).

1 Like

@pharmerfil I can’t find the thread, but your beans landed, thank you!!

13 Likes

@RainToday made it RAIN :cloud_with_rain: today…good thing because my mailbox would have been on fire!

Unbelievably surprised when I opened this saw not only a BUNCH of awesome genetics….but also stamps and envelopes so I can get in on the trading:)

Thank you so much…that 5-Alive x Pineapple!!!
And the Zamdelica express F5!!! Plus another one of @RainToday own Pineapple x Grapefruit:)…

Blessed…is how I feel, @RainToday you are an amazing human being…a true OG

29 Likes

Hey that looks like my letter are you sure you didnt take those :eyes: haha jk jk

6 Likes

Rain goes hard when she sends out Rain Gear <3 Truly an outstanding OG member

6 Likes

Beans arrived!
Thank you @pharmerfil :pray:

8 Likes

I remember nothing and am sure of even less :grin:

Did I misread the writing?? I am slightly baked :grin:

4 Likes

Anyone have a pack of Tangie f2s or anything orange terps kicking around they wouldn’t mind trading for seeds or the future breeding of seeds?

2 Likes