Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

@DougDawson

It seems your Blue Moon Rock pollen impregnated my Sunshine Daydream Bubbashine Pheno seed from @Uprangewilly

All pistols are dying in comparison to the others. I also put more Milk N Cookies on another branch. To
Warm blanket effect strains ! It’s going to be awesome.

20 Likes

Hellz yes! I knew the Black Cherry would be a good hunt :grin:. Glad it’s pairing well with the BBD F2’s had a feeling it would since it’s a double hit on the Cherry West bx. I’m almost tempted to buy a couple packs of the Cherry West bx4’s from Freeborn because of how good everything is turning out with the BBD F2 x Black Cherry cross AKA Dark Helmet. Yes this is a reference to space balls! :wink:

15 Likes

Hell yeah man. It’s going to be so much easier to ship stuff out ! :slight_smile: you deserve it.

2 Likes

You too man! I can’t wait to use these for the Appalachia batch.

1 Like

I’m about to harvest more seeds right now. My SSDDs are drying as well. It’s going to be a beautiful year smoking these. Too bad I’m getting a cold probably all the stress got my immune down again lol

Wish me luck on my job search :joy:

8 Likes

Man that is a perfect name honestly, very helmet like buds, mine was even a dark sheen tho probably from the temps

Such juicy buds

22 Likes

I’m just thrilled they pulled through in such low temps. A buddy of mine who lives in colder weather is super stoked to try these. If they pulled through in below freezing temps like they did for you I’m super happy with their performance!

Any time you see anything you’re interested from me man they’re yours! I appreciate you running my beans in your space!

yup those look like I’d want to just eat em… haha!

7 Likes

You’re in for a good time hahaha. That SSDD should kick that incoming cold’s ass no problem. :sunglasses:

May the job gods bless you with what you’re looking for :space_invader:

1 Like

Was a pleasure, absolutely dug this plant. Also a heating pad under the pots does wonders in the cold.

2 Likes

Very cool brother, glad it worked for you. :v:

2 Likes

Seriously, the leaves break off like lettuce. Very crystallized lettuce. Like lettuce potatoes chips

3 Likes

Ahhhh the devil’s lettuce! Love it! :wink: lol

2 Likes

And I’ll definately be running more of your creations for sure. I was just re organizing my seeds (im sure I’m not the only one) and saw a couple packs you’ve already sent me yelling at me. You and @Tracker s creations are right up my alley. :mechanical_arm:

5 Likes

Thank you kind sir

Haha I hope so. Wish I could dry SSDD faster. I feel like shit.

Oh my gosh….that is beyond ridiculous I LOVE IT!!!

Killer choice there…can’t wait to see the progress

1 Like

Thank you. All of this MnC and SSDD work is going to be amazing. Glad I kept clones of that Bubbashine pheno

2 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold Your hard work and passion does not go unnoticed

You are doing amazing work, much appreciated brother

Thank you for everything you do and sharing with us

2 Likes

@sober thanks brother these Nepoli 91 x phone home landed today

18 Likes

Another one for team OG! :muscle:

3 Likes

Hope ya feel better soon man, colds suuuuck

2 Likes