Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

had to find the full race for free most of the times but i’m not great at streaming things

1 Like

@Kami Jus’ a tad more than an answer!!
:flushed: :shushing_face: :sunglasses: :partying_face: :hugs: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ESPN app is great for f1, specially if you got a broadcast tv subscription

2 Likes

There’s a popup bean giveaway going right now! Clue related on beans for everyone!

thank you for this amazing giveaway !!!

1 Like

@Sbeanonnamellow @percyryan66 @Trial-N-Error
Cool give away

2 Likes

I d love to enter in tht Wiki… Your beans are awesome brother…

WTG @blowdout2269 for getting to 102 participants for that wiki! HELL YEAH! :clap::clap::clap: :tophat: :crazy_face::wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

11 Likes

@Sintax
Ya can’t believe that bs
The mechanics need punished :joy:
I bet he was on :fire: after that

1 Like

I have a SSDD f2 male from @syzygy ’s SSDD f2 bubbashine leaner seeds he made. It’s still in veg but if I collect pollen I can send you some.

I also have a sunshine daydream f1 seedling going that looks to be male. Has a nice stink to him too. Not sure that it’s a bubbashine leaner though. I will definitely be keeping it around and collecting pollen, which I can send you some once it’s ready. But it’ll be a while yet.

Or I could send you snips from both males. Only the 1 (the f2) is big enough to get cuts from right now.

I am a HUGE sunshine daydream fan.

Edit - here’s some pics of the SSDD f2 male:

31 Likes

I know, this is awsome for @SubzeroIceKold.
Now I just wish it had 100 likes!
:crazy_face:

8 Likes

I just liked it so he is one more closers! :wink::+1::flushed::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

Hey :wave: hey :wave: everyone attention please be sure to go back and LIKE @blowdout2269 & @SubzeroIceKold so we can get it over 100 LIKES! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::crazy_face::blush::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

83 likes right now, we’re so close!! @SubzeroIceKold :clap:t2::fire:

5 Likes

Damn dude you are killing me. Today I’m about to make room for better and newer plants. I’ve got some cuts I’ll be keeping long term thanks to @JustANobody s generosity.

I would actually LOVE to take you on the snips offer of the Bubbashine leaning male when it’s ready.

Me too. I’ve been contemplating on trying to find a cut of the skunk master flex GMO (I’m a huge fan of GMO) and cross it with a Bubbashine leaning male and possibly my AJ Sour Diesel cut, and a few others that I think will be worthy. I’m going to try and search for a real GDP cut to do the same.

I think after searching for a few years I’ve found the one strain I’ll be working with for years to come.

Damnit

11 Likes

You guys are killing me too @blowdout2269 @OhNo555 @Kyleromero94

6 Likes

BUMP

Let’s get some more likes and entries up here!
This will close approximately 6-8hrs from now.
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’m going to be adding a pack of Purple Lamborghini F3 photo regs and a pack of Scarlet Grapes F2 auto fems for the runner up!

Go up an like the giveaway post!

Yes, I’m whoring for likes…
:rofl::laughing::joy:

19 Likes

I wish I had more to give haha I just woke up not too long ago too

5 Likes

I just got mine back. Think they’re bout gone, lol.

4 Likes

Game of CLUE going on for some free beans.

7 Likes