Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

:joy:

The SSDD f2 is ready to get cuts right now actually. It’s plenty big enough for me to get snips.

It would be a bit if you wanted snips from the SSDD f1 male (or pollen), but the one pictured I could get snips now.

PM me if you want them and we can hook it up!

2 Likes

103 sign ups but 89 :heart: come on guys!

6 Likes

Yeah, come on guuuuyyyys. Jking lol.

I totally get it though. Most of us run around outta likes all the time. Then gotta try and remember to go back and like something that you wanted to, then forget and feel like an ass.
Oh wait…maybe that’s just me!
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::crazy_face:

34823a4d-0f23-4dbb-a873-b3687f5300eb_text
:rofl:

11 Likes

Nope! Not just you lol!

3 Likes

This was to funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:! @blowdout2269 Pimping likes for beans 🫘! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Pimp Mac Daddy! :crazy_face::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Hell yeah bro!!!

You totally reminded me of this

:rofl:

5 Likes

You will be killing me! :joy::joy::joy: timing :stopwatch: was to good to hold back!:+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

IMG_5077

:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ten more bro!

It’d be a personal record, thanks all to @SubzeroIceKold.
:smiley:

6 Likes

103? Wow x 10

4 Likes

Whoever sent me Killer Queen it arrived !!! sorry I cant find the message that says who sent it XD

4 Likes

Nah dude that is me too lol

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance. I tagged some random names as I’m somewhat new here
but still now have member status. I’ve been here 5 months and won 3 times. Twice from
@DougDawson with some seeds and pollen, and once from @MisterBee.

I tried to put my name on the list for the spring box giveaway, but could not figure out how to do it, even though I spent some time looking for the list. Oh well, maybe next fall I can get in on the fall box giveaway.

@MikeyMeteor
@blowdout2269
@Cormoran
@DougDawson
@misterbee

8 Likes

Thank you for the likes and tags.:+1:t3:

If you ever need help navigating the site, theres lots of members here willing to help. Myself included.
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks so much for that @blowout2269 Where would I sign the list for the Spring Box giveaway. After looking at my status to see if I qualified, as level 2 is now called member. Once I cleared that up, I went looking for the list to sign up. An hour later, I gave up. It’s not like I need the beans, and the odds of me winning are astronomically higher then the number of folks that enter.

2 Likes

The spring box is not a giveaway man, it’s the distribution of co-op runs. The people in the USA who signed up for Sweet and Sour Cindy, Yogi and Vortex were given the opportunity to sign up for 3 extra strains to make the boxes better. That’s what that signup is for. So if you were signed up for any of those 3 runs you would have been tagged to sign up for 3 more out of the extras G-pas had.

18 Likes

Here’s everything you need to know my friend.

Read it all a few times.
You’ll have it down perfectly.
:grinning:

23 Likes

CLOSING IN A FEW HOURS

We need six more likes up here folks!
:open_mouth:

13 Likes

@Mithridate, @middleman, @ciganomarola, @space, @Gugumelo, @Vertebrata

6 Likes

@Kushking902 pretty rad giveaway right here

3 Likes