Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Good morning and a Happy Easter :rabbit: to all! WTG community on the wiki’s we are almost done now let’s finish this out in OG fashion GO community bring it on home :house: now!

IMG_5113

12 Likes

Lets go! :alien: mornin growbros!

1 Like

106 Subscriptions this is amazing!!

2 Likes

Thank you for the chance @Rhai88 and @SubzeroIceKold and @LonelyOC

Check these out
@Alaskagrown
@BeTheLight
@DiRtYSkuNkZ
@Ethereal
@Wizdom
@Kami
@Hashpants
@Igor
@Jpaul
@misterbee
@DougDawson
@Yonder

9 Likes

To my GR8 surprise these arrived in my mailbox :mailbox: (alas all year Christmas :christmas_tree:) and I am digging the way you 🫵 @RainToday promote the little people art :framed_picture:, great admiration and much respect 🫡 for the way you put smiles :blush:on their little faces! Thank again for the beans 🫘 and generosity you have shown me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::blush::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

22 Likes

I keep getting a pop-up saying I’ve used all my likes and have to wait 12 hours, yet I can still “like” things. Have I reached a “like” parallel universe with unlimited “likes”, or will my likes evaporate as soon as I look away, like a thief of hearts?

12 Likes

Refresh the page and you will see they didn’t stick. It has happened to me as well. :smiley:

11 Likes

You are very funny 🫥! No such luck :four_leaf_clover: my friend, but wishful thinking :face_with_monocle:! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It’s the curse of the disappearing hearts. They’ll be gone in a flash. I could a sworn I just saw your pips go up, for whatever that’s worth, though, @Igor . Haha
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

My Pineapple arrived Friday, appreciate the beans! Hope yours do well.

6 Likes

He’s using interdimensional tactics to steal likes! Sending the parallel-universe detectives your coordinates in time and space. Sick ‘im, piggos! :green_heart: :pig: :doughnut: :space_invader:

7 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: Congrats to @SubzeroIceKold over 100 on the WIKI! :partying_face: :partying_face:

:arrow_forward: I did not make the threshold a few shy… was going to draw at midnight but I let it run to this morning. Before heading out here in the next 30 minutes to Easter Sunday with the family but what I’m going to do is split the seed packages! One BBD package winner and also an @anonymous4289 package winner.

:exploding_head: So two winners :exploding_head:

:arrow_forward:Our first winner of the BBD Care Package.
(I laughed hard with this number draw. :rofl:)

Congrats to @SubzeroIceKold - Please send me your details.

:arrow_forward: Chem Fuego + Soloberry #2 winner is…

Congrats to @SargentPiff - Please send me your details.

:rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit: Everyone have a most excellent and safe easter! :rabbit: :rabbit: :rabbit:

55 Likes

Happy Easter @Rhai & family!

And OG family!

6 Likes

Nice win @SargentPiff !!! :trophy::trophy::trophy:

3 Likes

Congratz guys!

1 Like

Bahahahaha nice win @SubzeroIceKold, karma CAN work quickly :ok_hand::metal:

Bonus win @SargentPiff!!

7 Likes

Congrats on the win, @SargentPiff and @SubzeroIceKold :+1:

3 Likes

And the winner is…

@misterbee :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Congratulations! Please PM me your address and I’ll send a package your way!

See ya guys @ 420 for another competition :metal:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

51 Likes

I heart your post. See… I’ve found a way around the like like-limit.

You’re right! I’ve just gone from three to four pips. I’m not sure what super powers I have now.

Bring back karma I reckon K+ everyone.

5 Likes

Boom, winners announced. I lol’d hard too seeing @SubzeroIceKold winning more seeds.

Congrats everyone.

5 Likes