Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy…congrats @misterbee!

12 Likes

Hell ya @misterbee
An happy Easter to u an everyone on OG

6 Likes

Damn, congrats @misterbee!! Hell of a win!!

5 Likes

Congrats on the win, @misterbee :+1:

7 Likes

Congrats @misterbee
Thanks @LonelyOC for the giveaway
Happy Easter everyone!

5 Likes

Congratulations everyone!!
Happy Easter :rabbit2::hatching_chick:

3 Likes

"Look at you"!!! Nothing but a :basket:ful of THANKS. PM incoming, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @SubzeroIceKold :joy::joy::joy: & @SargentPiff for winning :trophy: @Rhai88 giveaway today! WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::rabbit::v:

Thanks :blush: @Rhai88 for the GR8 Easter :hatching_chick: day giveaway, we got to work on getting you that 100/100 participant level on the next one :point_up:! :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::blush::+1::clap::tophat::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::rabbit::v:

7 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @misterbee on the win :trophy: for the URKLES - (Purple Urkle S1 x Purple Urkle BX1 F2), this could not of happened to a more generous deserving person! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::blush::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::rabbit::sunglasses::v:

Thanks :blush: again @LonelyOC for the GR8 giveaway on Easter :hatching_chick:! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::star_struck::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::rabbit::v:

10 Likes

Wow what goes around right! What 2 better generous winner @SubzeroIceKold @misterbee

7 Likes

@SargentPiff
That’s a great way to start the grow season
Great luck :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Wow congrats all you lucky winners!

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, glad they are in good hands;)

3 Likes

giveaways winning giveaways. that’s awesome.
karma speaks.

now just gotta have doug win a few. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

DoubleD has so many beans at his disposal I don’t think he’d ever need to hop into a giveaway ever again. lol Unless it’s something he doesn’t have and really want haha

8 Likes

Sweet win @misterbee! Awesome to see your recent work getting out to the community @LonelyOC. Wishing you well on your projects! Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

I can forsee most of them being given out again. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh man…I feel guilty. All I wanted was to give your list more numbers :skull: smh.

That was a damn good laugh… This is the perfect example of overgrow. You try to get rid of beans and you get more immediately.

I love this place.

13 Likes

It seems I’ve been short 5 likes ! So close

:skull: please somebody send 5 more.

I’m planning on pulling out the number soon-ish, I’ve got a 4 hour drive in a few hours.

14 Likes

@belleswell

What am I looking for? :slight_smile:

1 Like