Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I could sense @Piter was throwing around heat! I get up around 545a eastern standard! Mostly to smoke and get my head about me before I go interact with the other humans of the world. And to hang with you @OhNo555

4 Likes

Getting ready to start spreading some seeds around myself. Got to go through my list one more time from the auctions and the end of year contest to see if I have collected all so I can thank everyone and have some fun :star_struck::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Dog brings me his leash in the morning and drops it on me or by the bed :sleeping_bed: and starts barking and jumping up and down to go for a walk. The usual wake up time is between 4:30 and 5:30. Very high energy :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you @Piter :raised_hands:
Hope everyone has a wonderful morning

6 Likes

@Piter Thanks again friend!
Awesome giveaway!!
:fallen_leaf: :astonished: :sunglasses: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:hugs:

2 Likes

Morning y’all. Congrats on the wins!:partying_face:
Thank you for the generosity @Pigeonman, @Piter, & @duo :slightly_smiling_face:

@percyryan66, if ya ever need someone to yak at about getting sober, HMU. At the very least, I’m happy to listen brotha. :wink:

:peace_symbol::heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Piter! :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank @duo these landed :flight_arrival: safely and hit the target :dart:, from a DIBS win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Errr uhmmm ! Excuse me how do I formulate a wiki??

1 Like

if you click on the three dots at the bottom of your post you should see a wrench

3 Likes

Thanks bro !

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the game @piter!

1 Like

Wow what kind of pup??

These are my two, unless they have to go to the bathroom :grin:. 7 and 9 months old-ish, and they already chill like they’re dad :grin::heart:

6 Likes

Best friends :wink:, got to love :heart: it. I catch the cat :cat2: sleeping by my dog :dog: every now and then, usually they only chase each other. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

At one point, many moons ago, I had several cats (8, 7 rescued), a Dalmatian/coyote rescue pup and a 5 month old rescue wolf :grin:. The oldest, and smallest cat, used to lay on the wolfs head and clean her ears :joy:. It was quite a household. I was shocked, there was never an insurance of a dog chasing a cat 🤷 it ruined Tom and Jerry for me.

4 Likes

Thanks again for another chance
@Piter
Cant wait for the summer an get going again these last two yrs were f hell not growing anything
Not even vegetables or flowers sux

2 Likes

I bought some weird autoflower pollen on strainly as a back up incase i couldn’t get a male in time or find more desirable pollen. Both happened so now i have a pretty hefty lil bag of HAMMER TIME F5 auto/reg pollen
"Strawberry Jelly x GMO x Black Banana x Thor’s Hammer F3 "
I would love some beans back in return but if anyone is in need lmk

6 Likes

So I just type whatever…throw some numbers in the mix. Then a member can add themself numerically when I hit make wiki ?

Give it a shot, let’s test it out :metal:

These just in

Thank you, @RainToday :+1:
And for those extras, be put to good use.

18 Likes