Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Same… it won’t let me post a gif…

2 Likes

Same here lol hard to do in a timely manner.

3 Likes

I’m just gonna download a bunch of random ones and hope the topic comes up one day lol

1 Like

G’damn, y’all! Killer vibes in here this “morning!” Great tosses, @Rhai88, @way4out , @Piter and @duo ! Hope all those lucky catchers find some real stunners.
Thanks for a mix-up in the tosses, @Bobgrows ! Just told my better half about those custom trays last night? And saw the gears turning in her head. Hope to grab one soon enough. Congrats on sponsorship, eh?
Y’all OGTW
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

10 Likes

I just open my contacts, pick anyone and pick the gif. Don’t send it ,just copy it and post it here.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you @Coffin_Dodger !

Send me details in a PM .

6 Likes

In the gym watching all the fun
Love this place

3 Likes

Not to sure which admin does all the site rules in the background .
But looks like it’s been disabled
:cry: At least on Android

3 Likes

Yup…I have an android, too. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Try to download this app then accept it as a new keyboard , on the bottom left corner of your keyboard on your phone should have a small world shape click on it then save the picture and post after if that makes any sense. Hope this helps everyone :pray:t2:

@Bobgrows @LzBoy

2 Likes

Gravity Hits is all we did to converse our stash in dry times… We did a gallon milk jug once, that was over the top compared to the 2 liters…

But I like my SwiftKey keyboard. :cry:
I’d like to not have to sign up for another app. Especially when it wants to access contact and so on.
It was working no problem up until a week or so ago 🤷

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can keep both it’s more of an addon. Try it on if it’s not something you like then you can always delete. It’s super easy once you figure it out.

1 Like

I’ll have to fiddle with it.
Not showing any worldly symbol for me.
When I tap on the gif I want, the link doesn’t show up.

GN OG :seedling:

Are you using the OG android app?

On my tablet it’s chrome browser.
On my pixle it’s the app.
I get “chrome does not support image insertion”

I tried looking for the app but was unable to locate it…is it on playstore and what is the name?

On Android and Apple it should come up under GIF Keyboard when typed into the search bar.it’s blue like the picture on my last post.

1 Like

Yes. I am accessing OG from my andriod browser and want to know if there is an android OG app …I could not find it on playstore…