Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Not an app exactly, but it you click the top right lines or dots there should be something that says 'add to home screen" that will essentially turn it into an app
@globalhead
That’s what I did with my android phone from the browser

4 Likes

That’s what I have done…thanks man…:slightly_smiling_face::v:

2 Likes

Good morning hope everyone is well and your families. Here is the update on @Hashpants durban. Seems classic Durban, I squeezed her in the flower tent early just to see what she’s all about, squat and funky dankness. I like her so will try to grab a clone which might be tricky in flower, but we’ll see. I will keep her around and pop more seeds. Next time im going to veg her much longer as minimal stretch on this pheno. Overall not picky eater and easy to grow. I’m testing out many different strains and they’re eating the same basic nutes. She’s a sweetheart and I love her.

17 Likes

Sweet …looking happy :slightly_smiling_face: I have to grow this strain.

1 Like

3L bottom and 2L top for gravity bong. Worst part is buying soda only for the plastic.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Good morning OG. We have our latest Pollen winner. It’s #21, @PsillyRabbit …congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

18 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03
tenor (3) .

11 Likes

Let’s do another round of pollen. Winners choice for a pack of Blue Kush, Blue Moon Rocks or Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  2. @Tuned :canada:
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @Jhamersburg
  5. @Crawfish :canada:
  6. @Originalweedman
  7. @LzBoy
  8. @STIGGY
  9. @Trae1170 :us:
  10. @PioneerValleyOG :us:
  11. @Trickster :us:
  12. @OG619
  13. @MikeyMeteor
  14. @sd9007 :us:
  15. @belleswell
  16. @Cannaology :us:
  17. @globalhead
  18. @503BudMan
  19. @OnePassionateGrower
  20. @stiffy :australia:
  21. @blowdout2269
  22. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  23. @420noob
  24. @luxton :canada:
  25. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  26. @Growgrassblowglass

Add more numbers as needed

29 Likes

Congratulations @PsillyRabbit & thanks @DougDawson for being a :star:

Dude packing the Tater was like Fuck it ill be like Oprah today and shit… You get some salvia …She gets some Salvia……EVERYONE GETTING SOME SALVIA!!!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Glad to be here. Coffee and a wedding cake vape is my breakfast, and I will be making cannabutter today. With a 3b Amish block of unsalted butter. Also will be digging out some seeds and start spreading in the spring! Although it’s pretty cold out!

1 Like

Making cannabutter, and spreading the love, but not so easy as dibs.

First pack I’ma give away is a pack of COPA, that’s all the puck says ,but I’m sure it’s some amazing shit.
Riddle me this: What’s my go to questions revolve around, MOST of the time, when I give away stuff?
Also, 78 grams, 2 lbs butter, seem about right?

12 Likes

Yummy ass COPA

6 Likes

growing outdoors? more flower !!!

I use 2 ounces buds, 2 lbs coconut oil (butter is good too)
More buds are better , just take less

1 Like

Nope. I usually do a few questions on a certain boobtube video…

Wow, I been gone way too long.

This place used to be packed. Where the heck is everyone, @Kami , you want some yummy COPA Seeds?

3 Likes