Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

It seems pretty common amongst us, right?
Damn stoners!
:laughing:

8 Likes

So Iā€™ve been around for awhile but have yet to try chem 91 or any chem crosses, is the build up and cult following for this really what Iā€™ve read it to be? Iā€™ve read alot of this and to me itā€™s backed by the tens of thousands of coments and write ups.

Which is all the crosses made would people say is one that stands out to you personally? Sorry I should have posted this somewhere beside this thread

3 Likes

Yes. I notice a big difference with and without using mycorrhizae. Same with worm poop. But salt based fertilizers, tilling and chlorine definately dimish itā€™s effectiveness quite a bit. Iā€™m just barely getting into it but itā€™s very very interesting. As far as the chlorine goes I usually let mine sit out for a night but if you have high amounts of microbes the chlorine doesnā€™t seem to do much damage. Iā€™m sure if it was high chlorine that might change. Ask my bucket full of hose water.:rofl:

12 Likes

:joy: thatā€™s amazing man !

2 Likes

Dinner looks great, i call it SLOPā€¦ :grinning:

3 Likes

Cannabis plants Dinnerā€¦ :grinning:

2 Likes

These work great, just picked up a few for replacements. Subcool mentioned them years back and Iā€™ve been using them ever since.

6 Likes

Yep. Thatā€™s what I use. Put a splitter on my washer cold supply and run a hose off to my room :v:

12 Likes

I have something very similar from Boogie Brew

I have been using theirs for years as well. One of the best things I ever purchased for my girls.

Connects to my hose line so I donā€™t even have to run up and down the stair to grab them water. I just ran the hose to the garden and attached on on off switch.

5 Likes

Got an important question for Team OG. Have some beans wrapped up n ready. My dilemma is itā€™s like 20FĀ° so they canā€™t go in the mailbox, right? They gotta go to the PO, and no, not your probation officeršŸ˜
Otherwise, disaster? I mean, I keep em in the fridgeā€¦

5 Likes

I dont see any issue with 20F ;p

1 Like

Theyā€™re going to end up in a mailbox anyway, right?

The beans will just think itā€™s a cold snap in winter, I wouldnā€™t think itā€™d be a problem.

2 Likes

IN fact I think it would increase germination rate once they hit nice warm soil lol

Ive had very little issue popping OG beans in paper towel !

4 Likes

Should be fine. Some people store seeds in a freezer for years.

2 Likes

Yes, but all across country !
Into the mail they go! @Mrgreenthumb @Osogreen261 and @Cormoran all about to fly, @Kami yours will be joining them in the am. :seat: :airplane: :truck: :envelope_with_arrow:
To youse OG pipples

8 Likes

I currently have a seedling growing from seeds I put in the freezer at the end of 2017 :metal:

4 Likes

@BeTheLight
I was taught to get away from paper towels to keep fibers from clinging
Iā€™ve been using a sponge on top on another an keep them wet an in a heat pad lol

3 Likes

You donā€™t find the roots stick into the sponge?? What kind of sponge are you using? Iā€™m down to try a new way :metal:

2 Likes

Years ago I switched from paper towels to non bleached coffee filters (the brown natural ones) never had an issue with taproot damage again.
Then I switched to a mini WC bin idea and thatā€™s what I always use now. Works best for me.

I never heard of the sponge idea, but it makes sense. Do you use specific sponge ? Like natural sponge, or just a normal dish sponge ?

4 Likes

Non fiber natural as possible
Some times the blue ones an just drop it in one of those little pockets put a bunch an it works great
@luxton

1 Like