Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

One of these groups makes a very annoying noise.

5 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @belleswell on the win :trophy: got the pollen! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::peace_symbol::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for being the daily giveaway king :crown:! :partying_face::ok_hand::upside_down_face::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

Good luck on the pollen giveaway to all! :four_leaf_clover::ok_hand::crossed_fingers::blush::upside_down_face::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

thank you man!! you are incredible for the opportunity of this legendary plant… :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I sent out in 120*F in the AZ summer. Yet they survived and were germinated lol

Reusable cotton makeup pads are the awesome for this purpose. Use them over and over and are able to sanitize.

Same but every now and then something tickles my fancy. I definitely want some of @Pigeonman’s Jew Gold.

6 Likes

Left hand?

1 Like

I am left handed. Stupid geese don’t even have hands!

4 Likes

Many thanks @Pigeonman for a shot at the gold :v::green_heart::slightly_smiling_face:

Stupid geese don’t even have hands!
Yes but they can get super angry let out blood curdling war cries and go for the cahunas :grinning:

3 Likes

Congratulations @belleswell :raised_hands:

Thank you @DougDawson & @Pigeonman & @CADMAN :raised_hands:

Good luck everyone :pray:

:v:†:green_heart::seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

stay away from the nesting ones, that’s for sure.

4 Likes

Band of left-handed Brothers.

1 Like

A very generous heap of beans just landed in my lap courtesy of @420noob !! Brother, my heartfelt thanks for sharing the love and big shouts out to @Carty for the cool creations! :metal: Can’t wait to dive in to some of your auto work!! Thank you fellas! Made my week! :pray:

16 Likes

Sweet! Thanks for the opportunity to acquire some of your killer work Pigeonman, too bad these weren’t in the auction, I can feel the gold fever rushing through my veins :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Rhai88
That’s a great idea
That’s why I love the sponge it last 4 yrs

Anyone interested in sending stamps for beans. I have a couple packs of Afghani auto f2 reg for stamps. Hit me up by pm. :v:

3 Likes

Thank you @Bobgrows, @CADMAN, and @Pigeonman!!!

3 Likes

I got you brother

2 Likes

lol. Last year I ran an auction solo and got the server over $2300 usd. @LemonadeJoe was very appreciative. :wink:

7 Likes

@Hashpants ! …I got these beans, man! :star_struck:Thanks again for the chance to grow some of your inspiring work, bro.
You OGTW :metal:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

23 Likes

4 little Afghani sprouts up this morning! :heart_eyes: in spite of those 60 degree nights at the beginning. Sensor says it didn’t get below 69 last night, and they are much happier with that. :slight_smile:

4 Likes