Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I have a nectar collector sitting around someplace. I like my other units as well. The Mig Vapor Brain Fogger is nice.

But I really like the La Queef

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been looking at this for a while for flower. Double filtered. I suspect if I go for it it will pretty much replace my beloved bongs.

I use one of their filters on my bongs. I love it!

3 Likes

Congrats @yardgrazer

1 Like

Ah yes I wanted to try the filter system as I am a bong ripper with aging lungs.

2 Likes

VERY NICEā€¦ Congratulations, enjoy

I need to bookmark this post to remind me about that Durban cross that @Hashpants has

2 Likes

which one?

34 Likes

Beautiful sight of a lot of hard work, passion and dedication right there!

Love itā€¦ keep it up my fellow OGā€™ER:)ā€¦

3 Likes

Durban x great white :sunglasses:
Sweet crosses @Hashpants :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

19 Likes

I only hit bongs, and I absolutely love my carbon filter. Because itā€™s between the bowl and the downstem, youā€™ll immediately notice who much whiter the smoke is before it hits the water. Youā€™ll also notice how much longer the water stays clean. Most noticeable, however, is how much better a hit tastes! Seriously, for about $40, itā€™s a no brainer imo.

I suggest going ahead and buying a bag of carbon too.

https://sipipes.com/shop/carbon-filter-adapters/

6 Likes

Nice. Thanks Mota. I was checking them out last year and never picked one up. Where do you get the carbon? Thatā€™s actually the part that I didnā€™t understand

1 Like

I forgot to mention, Iā€™m 73 and have been smoking weed since 1965. I know all about aging lungs.

I should give @ifish a shoutout. He turned me on to carbon filters in the first place. Thank you, brother! G8PxQ8j

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. Iā€™m going to pick one up for my bong.

3 Likes

I like this idea as well. Just need to start with the basics and pickup a bong then the carbon filter

2 Likes

I have an ashcatcher for my bong with ice pinch. I want a carbon filter too but not a Roor one. One with a built in glass filter like big hoss glassā€¦ which of course is aparently alot to ask for in :canada:

2 Likes

Do they not ship them there in Canada?

Thanks for sharing thatā€¦ That is an absolute MUST nowā€¦super fantastic for health purposesā€¦ activated carbon is whatā€™s up:)ā€¦

Thanks again for sharingā€¦ gonna bookmark those sites

2 Likes

Any one else weird like me and like to use steaming hot water? Nothing like a good bong rip with hot water. The smoke plus steam vapor is something Iā€™ve grown to enjoy.

6 Likes

@Rhai88
I did when it was cold out when I was much younger, not often but I tried it. I enjoyed it from what I remember.

2 Likes

I think that functionally, the filter replaces the ashcatcher, at least I donā€™t use mine any more.

I really encourage you to check out the SIPipes link above. They have an internal/built-in glass filter at the bottom of the carbon chamber. Iā€™m not familiar with Big Hoss glass.

If thereā€™s any issue getting it shipped to Canada, PM me. Iā€™ll get one for you and send it to you. :+1:

3 Likes