Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Do it…it’s worth the money :call_me_hand:

Were does the charcoal filter go on this one?.. :grinning:
I don’t see it on there …

1 Like

Never tried that. sounds interesting I don’t even have a bong anymore. Been years , I got couple glass bowls , and a sea horse dab pen.:grin:. My brother in law got me to hit his 6 footer with this giant wood barrel bowl. I coughed for an hour after clearing that damn thing. Pretty much the last time I tried that. :v::grin:

4 Likes

Sounds like a winner… I was in the same boat last I hit a massive guy like that. Straight blasting off to the moon like that. haha

Nowadays I try to take it easy on my asthma lungs so I’ve been real big on my G-pen. Does the trick nicely and I got the nice little bong attachment so I’m double purified now haha

1 Like

Oh yea. I forgot about my g pen. I have an original quite a few years old. I take it easy too. Summer is coming up and I got a brother in law I fish with and he smokes blunts. Few of those will get me wheezing :v:

This is me 90% of the time and she’s got a crack. Be finding a new one soon :v:

10 Likes

Sorry, that’s a dab rig. No charcoal filter. That discussion was about bongs. Speaking of which…

Where’s my bong?! :slight_smile:

Wait, wha?? No way!

Woohoo!

Thank you @Pigeonman!

4 Likes

It’s basically the same as a nectar collector. Heat up the end with a torch and stick it into whatever your dabbing.
I do find it messes with the texture and flavour a lot, colour as well.

3 Likes

After some rabbit holling i now really want an enail! :rofl:

For now im scooping out and haulling off the stick like a shavedd ape with a hot glass toob.

:monkey_face: :+1:

3 Likes

I will send you a photo of what I have. It’s awesome and off of amazon.

2 Likes

This VCarta is pretty cool
Hold water like a bong
Uses titanium or glass bucket
5 temp all digital on the go usb charger
Driving an getting that fuzz light head is very eye opening when using lol

2 Likes

could be from @olschool

9 Likes

Yes it could be
I have to check thank you

3 Likes

@olschool
If these were sent from you I appreciate it

2 Likes

Wow the world has gone so high tech now. I remember carvin out an apple and a crinkly old piece of tin foil that had roach weed stuffed into it, that was pretty advanced to me. Course, I was ten, mayhap.:smirk:

8 Likes

Pack of Spidey Senses x Sour Bubble up for dibs. :us: :canada:

12 Likes

Dibs please

1 Like

Send your info :information_source: @luxton

4 Likes

Sa-weet, thank you! :grin::metal:

1 Like

Dibs dibs if all dibs