Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Afternoon my friend 2 pm in my area … early day from work.

2 Likes

11am for me, still in bed with my pups :joy:

How’s everyone’s day going?

4 Likes

SSDD for me…wake up take a pain killer, have lunch take a pain killer, have dinner have a pain killer.

3 Likes

Very Good. It’s Friday. Got to leave work at noon and I got the weekend off :v:

4 Likes

Lol, yup, same here… Due for my next round in an hour. 25 bloody pills a day, what fun, eh?

And a lot of time with my vape :grin:

3 Likes

Oh niiiice, that extra half day makes a wicked difference to the weekend🤘

1 Like

Thats how My morning went, I was so beat from walking more than I normally do ( I probably walk on average 5k steps a day, and well… might have done 15k or more yesterday with the concert :stuck_out_tongue: )

That I didnt even get out of bed till 1pm LOL

1 Like

Hahahaha wiiiicked :metal::metal:. Happy to hear disturbed didn’t disappoint!!

1 Like

They slapped. I dont even listen to them to be honest but the songs I did know went realllllllllllllly hard.

also I aint even gonna lie. prolly the THC and liqour but I Cried alot because it was an emotional set LOL.

He had fans come on stage and tell their story. Super awesome guy.

1 Like

Their crowd interaction is amazing! They never just come out, play, leave… They’re always including the audience and talking to people, it’s really awesome.

And the music… Oh man… I’m a fan, for sure, but live… Gah. There’s nothing like live music.

1 Like

Happy Friday!

1 Like

My pics prolly suck but the staff let me sneak to a really close seat for the last song ( inside the fire ) so it was awesome. Definitely felt the pyrotechnics from my seat

( The pics are from my normal seat haha but I spent time in two different other spots that were better than this seat :))

6 Likes

Good lights to grow some bushes under, lol.

4 Likes

Shit yeah . Hella co2 with all the humans breathing and farting too

2 Likes

I can hear the music in the pics man, beauty!!!

2 Likes

Nah dude those lights, ALSO had fire attached to the modules. Was really damn cool , id have to upload Inside the fire on YT to show you guys ( you can kind of see what I mean but Im gonna upload and share soon )

2 Likes

Speaking of co2 and plants… Anyone ever smoke a doob in your tent? Just hanging out with the plants?

I do when I can… I know the co2 is good for them, but I also feel kinda bad, “see what’s gonna happen to you?? Now GROW!” lol

3 Likes

OH I do the same lol. I like to think they enjoy it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Earlier today, I was PMed the Question: "Was I familiar with the “Strain THCV”? I don’t know of ANY Strain/Variety with such a name. I’ve always known THCV to be one of the many CANNABINOIDS within the Cannabis Plant Structure. Being 25% less potent than THC, it has proven to be effective against Seizures, Epilectic Convulsions/Tremors, and found to be an effective Appetite Suppressant, even being called “Diet Weed” (less “Munchies”).

Some Strains/Varieties noted to contain levels of THCV are: Sour Tangie, Durban Poison, Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookies, Willie Nelson, Purple Haze, Candyland, Skunk #1, Acalpuco Gold, and Northern Lights. Also noted, one should concentrate on “African Sativas”, seems to contain High Levels of THCV.

On a Special Note, most of these will be included in my “Annual Spring Giveaway” (date to be determined). Just thought I would share this information with the entire Group. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Thanks for the knowledge
@misterbee

2 Likes