Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

It’s been a slice of no sleep and got the call to do another fine day on the good Ole railroad. Till later OG ppl

2 Likes

Thanks for the fun wiki @blowdout2269

Congratulations y’all…and thank you for the good time late night… Finally something happened late!!!

Thanks again

Happy happy joy joy all you OG’RS

congrats @ all winner! i was zo late for this one !:slight_smile: thanks for the tag @Piter and @Coffin_Dodger !

thanks @blowdout2269 for a chance on those beans!! :slight_smile: :innocent: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Wow!! My Sunday morning working has become a little better!!!

Thanks @blowdout2269 !!!

1 Like

Damn… I’m too late man 🤦🏿

1 Like

I can see I missed all the fun :star_struck:, looks :eyes: like the kids were up extremely late :alarm_clock: last night having a good time! :owl::owl::owl:HOOT HOOT :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_4749 IMG_4676

5 Likes

@OhNo555 Second that!! After all, no one told us to go to sleep earlier!!
Our bad! Our bad!! :flushed: :exploding_head: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
:v: :hugs:

Morning everyone!! Thanks to all bean slingers!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:

Congrats to the winners!|!! :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :evergreen_tree:
:hugs:

3 Likes

I’m out by 11 every nite up at 6 every day
But sh I missed the purple fast car
I love purple an fast
Thanks for thinking of me
@globalhead

3 Likes

I know why you are up, I think :face_with_monocle: you are over in Spain :es: and it’s about 1:30 :clock130: in the afternoon :face_with_raised_eyebrow::wink::joy::joy::joy:

7:30 :clock730: AM in USA :us: on east coast! :wink:

4 Likes

@OhNo555 :sweat_smile:
Brazil, 9:34 am round here!!
You jus’ wanna make me cry, right!!? :partying_face: :disappointed_relieved:
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

You and @Piter got them long ass addresses that look :eyes: like a short story :joy::joy::joy::upside_down_face::+1:

4 Likes

@OhNo555 Had other OGers asking me, “Am I supposed to write a whole page in order to send you them beans!!” Right you are!!
:flushed: :joy:

2 Likes

Dam dog :dog: wakes me up everyday at between 4:30AM and 5:30AM, so we can go for a walk. Nothing like a 140 pound Rottweiler in your face with his leash in his mouth looking :eyes: way too happy! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

I got special big envelopes :email: just for you guys :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

WAHOO Superbowl Sunday game at 6:00 :clock6: PM, snack food :bento: night! :star_struck::clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@OhNo555 Be thankful! You could never have a similar level of love!!
Including, and especially from human beings!!
:pray: :raised_hands: :hugs: :dog:

2 Likes

@OhNo555 Be thankful!! You could never! And would never have the same kind and level of love, including, rather, especially from human beings!!
:pray: :partying_face: :hugs:
:dog:

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth :wink:, Cooper Morgan just turn 2 yesterday and we celebrated his birthday :birthday: all day! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

12 Likes

@OhNo555
Beautiful Boy

1 Like