Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

@OhNo555 Damn beautiful!!
Wtg Coooper!!!
:partying_face: :dog: :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you @percyryan66 for the tag. Damn I missed a lot. Figures …the one night I actually went to bed before 12 am :joy::rofl:. We had our grandson overnight to give mom and dad a break and well, He’s only 4 months old and has his days and nights mixed up. So didn’t get much sleep … slept good last night refreshed and ready to go :v:

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:, wifey is making his breakfast now. Ground beef :cut_of_meat:, sweet potatoes :sweet_potato:, peas 🫛, carrots :carrot:, and some kinda organic kibble. He gets two hot meals a day about 6 cups at a time! :flushed::open_mouth:

4 Likes

He got a 2 1/2 pound sirloin steak :cut_of_meat: and cake after dinner yesterday. Wife made him a peanut butter and apple :apple: cake :birthday:! :star_struck::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Damn!! Wish I could be treated like Cooper!!
:sweat_smile: :exploding_head:

4 Likes

@OhNo555
I now have a road kitty lol
He has about 7000 miles driving with me
From Cali to wa
Wa to Idaho
Idaho to Cali
It’s crazy I never spent a day without him in 6 yrs

6 Likes

I two sometimes wish I had four paws :paw_prints: and a tail so I could get that attention. He is the wife’s baby and is on her all day no matter where she goes.

1 Like

@OhNo555
Animals are amazing
Nothing like there love

2 Likes

He chases are cat :cat2: Peety quite often :joy::joy::joy:, they got a love :heart: hate relationship. Cat put a hurting on him when he was just 2 months old and that set the tone and drew the line. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@OhNo555
Ya we had Dobermans an he ruled the roost this cat came home one day with his side bite open
So now he never goes outside
Vet said it was not a domestic animal that he got in a fight with
Love all animals
Almost got into multiple time seeing people kill spiders or anything that can be take
Outside an left
I love all

6 Likes

I don’t have much regard for anyone that exploits animals for their own enjoyment, some people are just idiots and need a cap busted in their ass! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Animals are a great judge :man_judge: of a person’s character. :wink:

6 Likes

Well weather sucks in MD on the East coast rainy and around 48* degree.

1 Like

@OhNo555
I believe in always protecting the weak or prayed upon
I’m in the gym everyday traitor 14 yrs now
Never own ya cap buster or slug buster lol

1 Like

Damn 5 am and I still missed all the fun!:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I am old now and will just shoot :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ya it just started snowing outside my camper here in kettle falls wa
Can’t wait to get home on Thurs to Puyallup wa

5 Likes

Yes and there are a lot of dipshits running around breathing that just don’t realize that suicide is always an option

3 Likes

I’m 52 in march
U would think I’m 40 tho lol
Might compete in bodybuilding in April
I stay ready lol

3 Likes

What up bro :sunglasses:, good morning. We missed @blowdout2269 big wiki extravaganza last night. :slightly_frowning_face: I could not find it and played my guitar :guitar: till 3:30 and fell asleep :sleeping: to be woken up by the dog :dog: with his leash in his mouth at around 5AM :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Always good to have medical :hospital: and life insurance for those sudden mishaps :wink: