Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Bears Indians and such

Orphans cougars and what not

Cougar

I’m fucking high sorry

2 Likes

Subzero, you got it all, put it together

3 Likes

YESSSSSSSS! U win

2 Likes

Fuck my hearts racing

What’s FC x F ?

@PioneerValleyOG

1 Like

(Bears, Indians & Such), Orphans, Cougars & What Not), and a cougar attacked him

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t mean to bang on anybody or hurt anyone’s feelings, was just funny

2 Likes

And @OhNo555 slides into 2nd place. Safe, but just missed it.

3 Likes

Not at all I’m happy u got to laugh ahaha :rofl: what is FC x F

Had me f rolling

1 Like

:grin::joy:

Dude….my god I’m slow.

1 Like

Hmmm, that’s a very good question. I’m willing to bet someone in her e may recognize it.

Hooray :joy::joy::joy:, I am the first loser in second place :2nd_place_medal::slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

MEOW cow bahahaha

1 Like

For extra credit I submit this true story of a buffalo children’s book I liked a lot, being read aloud on YouTube :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Send me your deets and request. Not sure, but you can bet it’s fire

4 Likes

WTG @SubzeroIceKold congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: on the win :trophy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @PioneerValleyOG for the fun :star_struck: game and a GR8 prize :trophy:! :clap::tophat::upside_down_face::crazy_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Best viewed on a phone ( only because of the camera angle lol )

This is Disturbeds last song, its awesome. I love Inside the fire.

I cried alot during their set because it was like a therapy session LOL.

Whats cool about this last song is I went back to the bar suite and ran into a cool staff member I met earlier. He was jamming watching the show, So I stood with him , said last song , he points at the seats and is like yo go sit there. Im like DONT HAVE TO ASK ME TWICE.

I kid you not. I was in my seat that I actually purchased maybe 30 percent of the show, the other 70 was spent in better seats. I had a blast.

5 Likes

I had no chance at that one…even though that Durban Poison had me brainstorming…

Congratulations @SubzeroIceKold

Thanks for the game @PioneerValleyOG

4 Likes

Ya @PioneerValleyOG
@SubzeroIceKold
Thanks for laughs

3 Likes

I was thinking more confused head scratching, but could just be me :joy:
I’m still a bit confused :neutral_face:

2 Likes