Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Looking for a nice sativa pollen to pollinate my tropicanna cherries (relentless)! I’m kinda new here so if I’m doing anything wrong please let me know ! Lol
IMG_5172|375x500

14 Likes

@DougDawson does (almost) daily pollen give aways through a wiki… Keep watching this thread and throw your name in when one comes up :metal:. Eventually you get lucky :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Sweet ! Thank you

2 Likes

Hello @Flower.agedee.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Congratulations @Osogreen261 and @Coffin_Dodger. Great wins fella’s!
:partying_face:
Thanks for the opportunities @Pigeonman.
Though I missed this one, I’ll be back. :call_me_hand:t3:
I still gotta replace my puck! :crazy_face:

Hey @Flower.agedee, this is where you wanna go.
:wink:

7 Likes

Congrats @Osogreen261 & @Coffin_Dodger and thank you kindly @Pigeonman :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey bud ! I forgot u were on here lol

1 Like

Got one pack of red eye jedi f2 left until next harvest in a few weeks. About to go to the post office, and it would be a shame to not send out the last flip.

First caller to hit me with a quick "Batman’s banana hammock " gets da beansssss

14 Likes

"Batman’s banana hammock " and dibs!!!

10 Likes

"Batman’s banana hammock " dibs

4 Likes

Send me your deets buddy, all yours. Sorry @Kami hit me up in a few weeks after I harvest the next batch and I’ll send you a flip then. I’ll never remember

13 Likes

Thank you , I’ve heard great things about the red eye jedi !!! congrats @Abbbian always fast to the draw

7 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader Thanks a lot!!
PM incoming!!
:partying_face: :v: :hugs:

5 Likes

Just remind me. I forget everything

6 Likes

The one one the left with the color is a beauty …

1 Like

Just received my wiki beans from @I.am.human and @duo! I received @Cartwright a couple days ago. still waiting on a couple more, really excited about the SSC pollen from @DougDawson, and the Devil’s Tit x Nepoji f2” AND “First Aid”, Photo/Reg beans from @misterbee.

You guys are awesome! Things have been rough in the Beard household lately and these packages have lifted my spirits! I went to having just the beans from my hermed plant to getting a bunch of really awesome genetics that I cant wait to play around with. There is absolutely no community on the internet like this one.

25 Likes

Well said, I also found a great place for spare time. What a great hobby. The generosity here is amazing!

6 Likes

Just a bunch of classy canna brothers and sisters on here. Sharing the passion 1 bean at a time

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the seeds @PsillyRabbit !! Love the stickers! And so awesome for the little strain sticker too brother, slapped it right on a seed envelope!

21 Likes