Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

OG will help you get everything you need my friend :v:

7 Likes

I’ll dm you my email :v:

3 Likes

Thanks again, @SubzeroIceKold i will forever remember my first pack. This place has the best vibes.

22 Likes

Yay they made it safe and sound !!!

Thanks for letting me know. I hope you find some good stuff and please tag me this spring if you grow any of that !!

12 Likes

"OG Move", Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Here @jessethestoner

From here:

:v:

14 Likes

That milk and cookies got me curious :thinking:. Sounds delicious. Definitely keep an eye on that one :grin::v:

4 Likes

I already dropped that jaws gear. Pretty excited bout that actually, this has turned more into a hobby!

3 Likes

I just finished harvesting the plants and mixed the beans I got ! I will be giving a bunch out ! Keep your eye out :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Thank you @duo ! Excited for my Shishka Cake :grin::heart_eyes::partying_face::green_heart::seedling:

4 Likes

I’ll post some more pics soon of you Pinot noir x galaxy brain , she’s budding nice. Starting to put on some weight and really hungry. Had to up her a few times :v:

7 Likes

Free pack of
Goji Ghash F2 x Cat Piss
By @darkillusion

This one goes out to all of those nice folks here on overgrow ! Thanks @darkillusion flor your work brotha !

22 Likes

Hey brother I can send you some stamps and a couple seed washers if you need them send me a DM. With deets

7 Likes

Dibs on those seeds

6 Likes

Send details !

6 Likes

I got you! No worries.
DM me .
@Kasper0909 has reached out.

7 Likes

So there is no relation and it was a similar name? I am confused because you also list DNAs strain listing.

I am just curious, I know Cadman responded with basically, thats the info i was given by my friend, who was old and didnt place the highest importance on the seeds.

Name game confusion strikes again

These threads go by so fast… unbelievable

4 Likes

This is why it’s full name is: Jew Gold 1974.

@WhiteBoyRick had the same name game situation which is why the 1974 part is very important to include so there’s no false intentions when they are grown.

All the growing is documented here on OG and it’s not like they’re for sale :sweat_smile: :+1:

13 Likes

I miss ght have missed the fun but I did leg press 30 plates for 1500

2 Likes