Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

If it’s cat related I’ll sit out lol, out of fairness to the other players :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

My brain cells can’t be paired together at the moment.
Might just have to go with the old fashioned way.
First person to say DABS wins the pack of (Widow Red Berry Cheesebake) x (Gambian x Blueberry) x ( BigYieldxMi5) auto reg seeds.

8 Likes

Dabs please.

6 Likes

Please send me your info in PM. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aye congrats @TheSeedjinn

2 Likes

Have a good night everyone. :v:

7 Likes

Have a good night @chronix thanks again for the fun! :call_me_hand::smirk_cat:

2 Likes

You too, thanks again! Fun times :grin::metal:

3 Likes

Thanks for keeping the late night interesting, @chronix . OGTW
Congrats to everyone catching those tosses- hope they land safe and y’all find some real nice ones!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

9 Likes

As usual I’m late to the party :laughing:, maybe I’ll catch the next… congratulations to all the winners

5 Likes

Damn I missed all the fun. Really need some more autos too.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot brother :sunglasses:, @OnePassionateGrower has stuck again like a mailbox :mailbox: ninja 🥷! You have been killing it lately buddy! Got a weakness for them autos :joy::joy::joy: and I see you 🫵 noticed it! :ok_hand::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

16 Likes

@OhNo555

6 Likes

michael-jordan-crying-michael-jordan

6 Likes

@DougDawson THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

JUST GOT OUT OF A LONG HOSPITAL STAY TO FIND THIS IN THE MAIL!!!

I’m beyond excited and grateful to receive such AMAZING genetics (I’m a sativa lover through and through)

I’m sorry, saw Doug and got ahead of myself

Thank you @MissinBissin !!! FOR REAL…I’m beyond stoked! Seriously

26 Likes

Long hospital stay? Hope you’re all better man :metal:

4 Likes

Thank you my brother:)…I was in the dual diagnosis unit, for a hot minute kicking Klonapin!!!

Now dealing with my bipolar schitzoeffective…was just bipolar but after a homeless journey and amphetamine/alcohol issues got some new issues going on…but I appreciate your kind words and I hope the best for you and yours…have a great day and long weekend

15 Likes

I don’t think those were sent by Doug Dawson…
I’m thinking the MB stands for @MissinBissin

6 Likes

Good lookin out! Again, saw Doug and jumped the shark.

1 Like

Right on man, that’s a tough lot to deal with… You’re a f’ing bear standing up through it all… Stand proud bro, stand proud :metal:, you got this :+1::ok_hand:

6 Likes