Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

AMEN ,to that brother…

2 Likes

Shit, I’ll throw an open offer out… To anyone on here, if you ever need a bullshit session, DM me… Chances are pretty good I’m awake, and I’m always down for a chat, about anything, SFA including :metal:

In the “olden” (“olden”, is that right even? Lol) days we used to say “the front door is always open”. As time went on, and friends grew farther apart physically with social networks, that changed to “doors’ always open, beers usually cold”. Now, with friends all over the planet, I say we change it again, “DMs always available, usually have one burning for a friend”

:v:

13 Likes

Thats awesome man… It s funny when I found this place I figured I might find some cool beans and maybe try to help here and there. I never imagined I d be doing give aways meeting people and having friends who actually have my number and text me. I ve learned so much shit on here from better grow habits ,breeding techniques and even life lessons on being a better person. Truly humbling when I think about it all. I love this site and all the people who make it a great place…

10 Likes

Who would like to play a trivia game for some free GTR seeds?

16 Likes

Oh who will be the lucky winner

1 Like

Let’s do it!

1 Like

Well looks like I have enough likes to do it.

Here is the rules of this game…
I have 3 packs of GTR F3 seeds up for grabs. Each pack comes from a different mother plant, all got dusted from the same male plant.
I will have 3 trivia questions to ask. Win the trivia question and pick which pack you want.
Pack A was a shorter plant almost Kush sized
Plant C was your typical looking GTR plant.
Plant D was the biggest plant with a different node style compared to the other two.

Everyone ready to play?

17 Likes

Question #1
Name the first US aircraft carrier to get the CVN designation, and why did it get this designation?

3 Likes

Indianapolis? Many blessings and much love

Try again…

1 Like

I don’t know this one :disappointed::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Uss enterprise

2 Likes

Google is your friend or siri.

1 Like

Name of ship and why.

1 Like

I don’t even know if that’s an aircraft carrier, I just like playing. It’s exciting! Thanks for the fun @darkillusion. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

First nuclear aircraft carrier uss enterprise

2 Likes

close but try again.

1 Like

Enterprise - nuclear powered aircraft carrier

please try again.

1 Like

The US’s Langley?