Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Enterprise class aircraft carrier cvn-65, cv-6, cvn-80

If not I’m out lol

Is this what your looking for?
Carrier, Volplane, Nuclear

I feel one more hint is needed…The ship got its CVN designation well after it came into service during wartime.

USS Gerald R. Ford
1st replacement of the Nimitz Class Carriers

CV-6 Enterprise

Okay why did it get the CVN designation?

Because she was rebuilt?

USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)

3 Likes

Or she sunk a Japanese nuclear ship

LOL good one, but keep trying.

2 Likes

deathstar then

1 Like

From what I’m reading cvn is a designated from cv/cva classes of ships that have been internally modified to multipurpose

1 Like

Do not forget.

Because of it’s multi mission status? Many blessings and much love

CVN-78 honors the 38th president of the United States and pays tribute to his lifetime of service in the Navy, in the U.S. government and to the nation. During World War II, Ford attained the rank of lieutenant commander in the Navy, serving on the light carrier USS Monterey (CVL 26). Ford became president and served in the country’s highest office from 1974-1977

That’s all I got lol

When everyone gives up I will give the answer.
But lets review the hints
N is not for nuclear
Got the designation durning wartime well after she was built
CV-6

USS Gerald R. Ford

USS Gerald R.Ford (CVN 78) is the lead ship in the Ford-class of aircraft carrier, the first new class in more than 40 years, and will begin the phased replacement of Nimitz-class carriers.

Went from a single copper line crap 35 Mb internet to this!!
So quick searches here we come :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Summabich this is awesome :heart_eyes::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Historical overview. The first aircraft carrier commissioned into the U.S. Navy was USS Langley (CV-1) on 20 March 1922.

During and after World War II, ships in the CV series were frequently given modified designations, including CVA (attack aircraft carrier), CVAN (nuclear-powered attack aircraft carrier), CVB (large aircraft carrier), CVL (small aircraft carrier), CVN (nuclear-powered aircraft carrier ), CVS (anti-submarine warfare …