Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

I was too slow…

1 Like

But highly accurate!

1 Like

stupid 10 letter max, i typed in GV2, by then someone else answered lol

2 Likes

Alright final question and the winner gets pack A.

What country Knighted a penguin, and what was said penguins name?

6 Likes

Scotland, Nessie? Many blessings and much love

Norway knighted a penguin named Sir Nils Olav. This penguin resides at Edinburgh Zoo in Scotland and serves as the mascot of the Norwegian King’s Guard. Sir Nils Olav was originally named after Nils Egelien, who organized the adoption, and King Olav V of Norway. The tradition began in 1972, and since then, the title has been passed down to successor penguins, all named Nils Olav. The most recent knighthood was conferred in 2008, with further promotions following.

5 Likes

The world-famous King penguin, who is already a Brigadier, now has the grand title of Major General Sir Nils Olav III , Baron of the Bouvet Islands and official mascot of His Majesty the King’s Guard of Norway.

2 Likes

Huseby, Oslo 1111111111

You win PM me your address.

4 Likes

Nils olive Scotland

Sir Neil’s Olav the 3rd of the baron islands in the edinborough zoo

Norway, Major General Sir Nils Olav!

@DiRtYSkuNkZ is too fast!

Nice to see you around shaking the bean stick @darkillusion. This has been an enjoyable treat playing along. Thanks for the fun trivia, learned a couple new things today! Many blessings and much love

1 Like

That concludes this trivia class. I hope everyone learned something new just now, if so I accomplished my job tonight.

19 Likes

I can’t believe I won, I’m a champion at being slow and losing. thanks!!!

8 Likes

Good job vision

4 Likes

Thanks for the fun :star_struck: games @darkillusion and congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: to all the winners.

Now here is @darkillusion heading to the mailbox :mailbox:! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5472

3 Likes

Now the subject about the sun left me intrigued. I will study the subject, I like learning new things. thank you @darkillusion again!

1 Like

Haha, awesome @darkillusion thanks for the trivia!
This Canuck learned alot :+1:

3 Likes