Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Thanks @LzBoy , normally I skip them so others have the chance but I am in front of my computer with a keyboard on my lap when he posted and I just jumped in on auto pilot, lol.

20 Likes

Congrats you deserve a win!

6 Likes

Well played DD.

7 Likes

I got the GTR f3ā€™s @darkillusion :sunglasses: thanks again!

4 Likes

Archive BB x Mango Hashplant wiki giveaway going in until tomorrow morning.

13 Likes

Beautiful. Iā€™d grow that for sure.

3 Likes

Send me your Addy and Iā€™ll get some out to you. :+1:
Also thereā€™s lots more pictures on my journal in my bio of these too.

11 Likes

Hey :wave: @Kasper0909 Is that Afghani Auto? I donā€™t think :face_with_monocle: I have ever come across that in an auto. GR8 looking :eyes: grow brother! :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::fire::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@Kasper0909 that plant looks AMAZING, what a beautiful girl. And hugeā€¦right on brother, keep it up

5 Likes

That stealthy Ninja šŸ„· @OnePassionateGrower has struck again! This generous OG has been hitting my mailbox :mailbox: with the frequency of lighting :zap:, this time he sent me some White Widow with a mystery cross! I love :heart: a good mystery! Always fun :star_struck: to grow the unknown! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

23 Likes

Safe and sound :smiley:

12 Likes

Received. Thanks again @Zolorp!

15 Likes

Itā€™s great to see these made it to you. You have the distinction of being the first person to receive seeds from me through OG!

13 Likes

Iā€™m outa likesā€¦but had to say right on! Congratulations on your first blessing of seeds here

Thatā€™s an awesome move brother

3 Likes

It feels incredible. I sent out a lot of packs in the past few days and will be sending even more. Others blessed me with many seeds and so I have to share the love.

9 Likes

I look forward to being in your shoes and blessing fellow OGā€™rs with seeds

4 Likes

I concur. Iā€™m a few weeks away from my first seed harvest (knock on wood). Iā€™m having dreams about seeds. :laughing:

3 Likes

These had arrived just recently from vey generous OG all the way from Germany :de:, thanks :blush: a lot @m0sirys for thinking :face_with_monocle: about me when you were mailing beans šŸ«˜ to your friends! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::crazy_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

20 Likes

I have to say white widow is 1 of my true all-time favorites

5 Likes

Well that means I have to send you a pack @Terpsnpurps , hit my PM with the deets whenever youā€™re ready.
:call_me_hand:t2: :spider:
These are them a few weeks in. :pray:t2:

Next 2 Dibs Also Get A Pack Of WW Mystery Cross

19 Likes