Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Dibs is good for the muscles!!! Dibs!!

6 Likes

Send me your info brother via PM :metal:t2:
One More…

6 Likes

Dibs please

4 Likes

Accidental pollen chuck free:

4 males: “Hashtonic” (Ace Cbd x Erdpurt F2 by @Stinky)

hit

2 females: ”Marauder” (GG4xGDP by @SamwellBB)

Will ship intl by letter mail :call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Dam I missed this one :slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes

@Abbbian @GallacreekD66 @Terpsnpurps
And @cannabissequoia you’re all welcome to a pack just send me your info via PM I’ll get them out tomorrow. :call_me_hand:t2:

9 Likes

Dibs…probably wat begind….neverminf, but congratulations to the Winners

2 Likes

You @OnePassionateGrower rock 🪨 bro :sunglasses:, congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: to all you guys that got in on that one! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Join the late :alarm_clock: to the party gang! :laughing::rofl::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Percy send me your info I got one more for you :call_me_hand:t2:
:spider: , hope everyone is having a great weekend. :100:

13 Likes

What a OG move with the generousity! :clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thinking I’ve got white widow from you in the past gonna check my list .
Sounds like I’m missing out smoking that strain .

3 Likes

Id try some

2 Likes

Missed it.

1 Like

Thank you OhNo and all of you legendary OGers that helped me get here. :metal:t2: More new crosses to come. :100:

7 Likes

You got it buddy, keep doing your thing and we will all be watching! :ok_hand::clap::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Received yesterday, thank you. I’ll post in my log and tag you when I get them started.

1 Like

@OnePassionateGrower you really made my day…shoot! , more than my day…I’m smiling big right now…if y’all could see me…for real, your generosity and kindness are lifting my spirits

5 Likes

No you didn’t ,send me your info bud I got one last envelope out to send. :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

Incoming!!

1 Like