Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

How is everyone this evening :v:. Doing some catching up , been working 7 days a week . Perma frost fems project is looking good , along with some white widow fems . Won’t be long and I will have a few to pass out , 3 different phenos crossed for Perma frost , 3 variations of f1’s one pheno was selected for my preferred ,all were tested and 2 white widow phenos fems

30 Likes

Man I love those dark Green plants
@BIGJ

1 Like

White widows and train wrecks in that tent. Perma frost is reversed white widow x fem train wreck ( nirvana) Next phase once i find a keeper will be Perma Dream = Perma frost x Blue Dream ( using Santa Cruz cut) :v:

14 Likes

Nice looking buds, I’m here for the rest of the journey. K+ @BIGJ

1 Like

Whoa nelly, I need to know when you have some Perma Dream seeds or pollen or straight Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut seeds,
Perma-frost doesn’t sound bad either, I am a huge WW fan and I have been waiting to get some Santa Cruz cut seeds for awhile.
PM me when or if you have anything for trade!

Peace & Love :us: :v: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Insane mail day today thank you all. @JonPott @Wizdom @Pawsfodocaws @Orbitalnutria420 all beans have landed!

25 Likes

Awesome man.

2 Likes

These arrived today:

21 Likes

Did I really forget to put a Purple Lamborghini flip in your letter??? :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

@blowdout2269 Bad boy, bad boy!!!
:laughing:

4 Likes

Oh no…weed strikes again

5 Likes

You wrote, and I quote, “BTW: This is letter #1 of two.” I suspect I’ll see the other tomorrow because US Post Office.

2 Likes

I should also say, I had my mother send two cards to my wife and I on the same day. The second arrived 8 days after the first, so yeah, US Post Office.

7 Likes

Oh yeah! Duh…
I threw some extras in there!
Didnt want a super fat letter raising an eyebrow at the USPS. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Blue Dream seeds will be in the lineup when I make Perma Dream. I will take a couple clones of her and throw in with the Perma frost. I’ll have to see how well she makes pollen for any extra to pass out. But fem seeds will be a definite :v:

9 Likes

Fascinating and beautiful! Its a lot of work and diligence to get to this point, so Sir, you know your stuff. I just harvested and hung a nice plant in the drying tent. I had 4 plants in 7 gal fabric going, one showed male I removed it. Looking at your pictures reminded me why. I had forgot where the lineage was on these plants as I had germination problems and in frustration lost track so best to not have unknowns. I prefer Fems these days. I will be paying attention to your excellent horticulture adventures.

3 Likes

Received a lovely letter from the USA today - Thanks @Sober for your generosity :joy: :grin: :grin:

Thank you!!!

21 Likes

That already was a super fat letter. :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah, so I had to stuff another.
:yum:

3 Likes

Any one do liquid culture on mushies. Or syringes lc

1 Like