Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Think this would be the place my friend:

:wink:

10 Likes

Thank u. I appreciate it

1 Like

Awesome, glad there will be seeds. If she gets big and vegā€™s heavy, would you take unrooted snips?

1 Like

Gotā€™em today:

23 Likes

Yes , Iā€™ve sent a few of some others out before in the u.s. . It would be a Little bit but definitely faster than the seeds lol. I have a mother 3 foot tall that went down hill and almost died after an air line got pinched when I moved things around cleaning one day . Lost 3/4 of her but she is coming back and I threw a couple cuts in the cloner just in case , sheā€™s popping new growth so hopefully not too long :v:

6 Likes

Two for two, sweeeet!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Thereā€™s a good video of purple lambo on YouTube. Took awhile to find last time I searched for it, but itā€™s there. :wink:

3 Likes

I just finished looking it up. Looks pretty good

1 Like

Early morningā€¦

First Dibs gets a flip of Bogbubbleā€¦

18 Likes

You guys must still be sleep

3 Likes

Already got it I think.

2 Likes

Dibs 10 char

6 Likes

@Pleiochasium If you send me your deets, I should get them in the mail this afternoon.

6 Likes

Iā€™m late Iā€™m late
Late to every f date :rose:

5 Likes

Iā€™m always late :rofl::joy:. This damn job gets in the way. :rofl::joy::v: right now Iā€™m watching some concrete set up a bit so I can finish it up :v:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Yes that has happened a few times. Couple dogs , cats , squirrels and a few cars. No chickens yet :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

@BIGJ
I had to meet a pour truck at 6 am 1 time in Seattle
Woke up went down stairs to get in my truck an it was missing lol
My kids took it out for a joy ride got it impounded
Oh my boss back charge to cancel got me almost killed lol

5 Likes

This is the first cement Iā€™ve donā€™t this year. 6-1/2 x6-1/2 drain basin that collapsed, got 3 more on another property. Took me a min to remember what to do :rofl::joy:. We have alot of concrete work to do just not scheduled till a little later on :v:

3 Likes

If it were my kids, theyā€™d be doing tons of work every day for at least a month over that.

4 Likes