Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

I got on the wiki, and thanks for the tag bro :sunglasses:! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Yeah, it does seem that way, huh?
Guess I better ride you coat tails! :wink:

Free pack of Purple Lamborghini F3 to the first dibber that ain’t got em!

:crazy_face:

23 Likes

No no for me! Previous winner!!
Awesome one!!
@blowdout2269
@Tejas @CanuckistanPete

6 Likes

Dibs please

9 Likes

I might as well throw out a flip of Acapulco Breath to the first dibs ! Motorbreath 15 x Acapulco mist (JP).

18 Likes

Dibs, only one dibs!! Dibs forever

6 Likes

@Abbbian wins all!

7 Likes

@Hashpants Awesome win! That is!!
Thank you, thank you and thank you again friend!!
PM incoming!!
:v: :laughing: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :flushed: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cowboy_hat_face:
:eyes: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :honeybee:
:partying_face: :maté: b :coffee: :cherry_blossom:
You awesome!! :hugs:

3 Likes

Oh shit. I guess im too late😪

2 Likes

17 Likes

@Hashpants Indica looking babes!!
They’re beautiful!!
Congrats!!
:hugs: :eyes:

5 Likes

Send details in pm buddy!

2 Likes

So Yocan is doing an edab rig giveaway! Anyone interested just click the link. The giveaway is through gleam.
https://wn.nr/HC7b73g

3 Likes

Sorry, I really got into some Lego’s. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

All yours buddy! You know what to do.
:wink:

1 Like

I am going to dibs now for the next dibs! :joy::joy::joy: just in case I miss it! :blush::boom::+1::ok_hand::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

dib fist image IMG_4223

10 Likes

Dib away u mad Dibber
@OhNo555
Dibber of all dibs

2 Likes

just got 2 packs of neroli 91 from @middleman . thanks man, i wasn’t t expecting these or i forgot.

10 Likes

Speaking of neroli. The high humidity wiped out a bunch of my seedlings last week and one of the bad asses that survived was is my @sober neroli 91 x phone home which looks like a chem type seedling to me. I think this is the one you resent. I will find it some room in my tent in better conditions and some nutes. I have a good feeling about this one. Hopefully female. Thank you brother, the strain seems hearty at first glance. I already like it, since it kept going through the heat.

12 Likes

Glad to hear that brother! I put those possible parents through the ringer mainly to weed out any hermie genes. They went through high/low temps, high/low nutes, high PPFD/DLI, and cold air blowing at the roots 24/7 to name a few.

I ended up with 1 neroli 91 female and male, and 1 phone home male and female. So possible combos are Neroli 91 F2, Phone Home F2, Neroli 91 x Phone Home, and Phone Home x Neroli 91 in those seeds.

7 Likes

Here’s Yocan erig dab giveaway!
https://wn.nr/rjPMWnM
Here is a seedmans and Mr grow it giveaway you can enter both everyday https://m.shortstack.page/xqBSxJ?sre=gOKVo3sPqVGV7
Good luck y’all. If you don’t like clicking links you can go to seedmans or Yocan website to enter!

3 Likes