Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

@Cannaology your number came up shoot me your info! Congrats

19 Likes

Thanks @Zolorp , bogbubble showed up today.
Appreciate the generosity.

4 Likes

@420noob
Thanks for the chance :grin:

Ok so hereā€™s the deal. I once won a Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen wiki from @DougDawson way back in March I think? Well I didnā€™t receive that until last week. Since then Iā€™ve won another Doug wiki and informed him I never received it and he graciously sent a replacement along with some beans I won.

Look, Iā€™m small time guys. Iā€™ll never use all this SSC pollen. Iā€™m stoked to have gotten the replacement and donā€™t feel right keeping both. I canā€™t promise itā€™s still good, itā€™s been stuck somewhere between Canada and the US for a few months so itā€™s probably best used ASAP. Keep that in mind if itā€™s something youā€™ve been looking for.

This is my first wiki so hopefully I get this right! You all know the rules, no over writes, adding other members and so on. Add numbers as needed.
USA only, I dont know if theyā€™ll survive another crossing of the border. :sweat_smile:

1. @Vegabom :us:
  2. @Ace71975 :us:
  3. @Tonyww93 :us_outlying_islands:
  4. @Thats_bank
  5. @OhNo555 :us::pirate_flag:
  6. @Trae1170 :us:
  7. @Gato :us:
  8. @Gho13
  9. @Skywalkerf1 :de:
  10. @Osogreen261

Drawing will be tomorrow. As long as I remember I did this, Iā€™m 6oz and 2 blunts deep right now, anything can happen! Have a great night OG!

33 Likes

Very, very cool of you @BeardedMech!

Good luck to whoever wins!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @BeardedMech ! Would love to try my hand at seed making !

2 Likes

Awesome giveaway!

1 Like

Anyone who has missed this, there is a few more spots.

17 Likes

Sweet, thanks for the notice man :grin::metal:

4 Likes

I signed myself up but saw that the requirement is having an account made before Mar 31, I made my account Apr 9 so I took myself off. Thanks for the chance though!

1 Like

Sorry there is a limited number of packs and am slowly working through who should have access to them first, if they want them. This incident happend back beginning of April, seed started in 2023, so wont open it up to the new members quite yet. If there is extra I will open it up to the newer members. Thanks

11 Likes

Itā€™s all good brother! Iā€™m not even sure what was going on in that thread, but hopefully itā€™s settled. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hey all just a daily reminder here is the Yocan e dab rig giveaway
https://wn.nr/rjPMWnM

Seedmans and Mr. Growit giveaway! https://m.shortstack.page/xqBSxJ?sre=n0XVy3IlXzDRr
Iā€™d rather see one if our members win these good luck!

6 Likes

Just a reminder a few posts up is my wiki for SSC pollen, will be drawing the winner tonight. To sweeten the pot a little I also recall being sent some extra rotten pineapple F5 beans from @Cartwright. Tell your friends!

21 Likes

Man, I donā€™t want to take the chance from anyone getting that S+SC pollen, but rotten pineappleā€¦ Ooooā€¦ I dunno, lol

3 Likes

If you win and donā€™t want the pollen I can always run the numbers again and send it to the second winner. Iā€™m flexible

11 Likes

What he said

5 Likes

Itā€™s not that I donā€™t want it, Iā€™ve already won it from DD myself, so itā€™d just be wrong, especially in the spirit of your giveaway!

No worries, Iā€™ll leave it to entice another possible winner :grin::metal:

Good luck to everyone!!

9 Likes

Ok ladyā€™s and gents sorry Iā€™m a bit late. I was just finishing some trimming and jarring. The winner of my very first wiki is @Tonyww93 !

Send me a PM with your info and Iā€™ll get it sent out ASAP. Congrats friend! Hope you can make something awesome with these!

21 Likes

Ohh Kool thnxs for hosting the wikkišŸ¤Æ

4 Likes