Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

I need some help my fellow growmies…

I remember talking to “you” about these 2 strains, but prescriptions be damned (lol), I can’t remember who “you” are 🤦

While one is @THCeed seeds, the other is not (and sorry man, but your writing is way too distinctive :wink:)…

Anyone able to help?

11 Likes

Hmmm the index card is thceeds M.O. but looks like only the “10 beans” is in his handwriting… I may be on here too much

4 Likes

That’s @THCeed for sure

4 Likes

Chocolate Thai x Rocking rain from @THCeed
…I have them too…got a chem/medicine/solution smell I can’t identify :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Well sh*t, @THCeed, thank you for the beans!! My apologies on the delay, I’ve been searching for a bit trying to figure it out, lol.

Thanks all!!

4 Likes

Good night and a Toast Og!!!

1 Like

WELL WELL WELL! It’s been to long but here I am back with another FUCK WEDNESDAY GIVE-A-WAY!!

Up for Grabs: Florida Ditch Weed (Reg photo, 10 beans)

1. @PlantTherapy
  2. @PeaceCoast
  3. @Smooth :us:
  4. @Piter :es:
  5. @Tonyww93 :us_outlying_islands:
  6. @ManyManySpliffs
  7. @THCeed
  8. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  9. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  10. @freed111 :canada:
  11. @Zolorp :us:
  12. @dingys :brazil:
  13. @OhNo555 :us::beach_umbrella:
  14. @Skywalkerf1 :de:
  15. @Abbbian
  16. @donuchee :us:
  17. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  18. @Trickster :us:
  19. @djtrip :us:
  20. @patsnumone :us:
  21. @Trae1170 :us:
  22. @MrHamilton :us:
  23. @Ace71975 :us:
  24. @percyryan66 :us:
  25. @420noob
  26. @BeardedMech :us: :wrench:
  27. @luxton :canada:
  28. @Illicitmango :us:
  29. @Til_Valhalla
  30. @BuckeyeBeanz
  31. @Fortman420 :canada:
  32. @LzBoy :canada:
  33. @Sintax :us:
  34. @Nick :uk:
  35. @Cloud9 :us:
  36. @Vegabom :us:

Please add numbers as needed, don’t overwrite, tom-foolery welcome but fuckery is not. :+1:

I’ll ask Skynet for the :hotdog: tonight after work! All the best everyone!

:v:

40 Likes

Florida ditch weed sounds killer!! I can’t add my name on the list?:thinking:

3 Likes

@PlantTherapy I got very distracted from a txt from my sis about her husband having a stroke last night… so I wiki’d before I ran out of the house to the hospital.

Anyone wanting to shoot good vibes to my brother in law he had brain surgery a few hours ago and we’re all still in shock so any love sent this way is very much appreciated.

:sob: :pray:

46 Likes

@Pigeonman Positive, healing vibes for your Brother in law! Much love to you and the fam! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

5 Likes

We are all here for you @Pigeonman and your brother in law, wishing him the best! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::blush::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sun_with_face::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Best wishes for you, @Pigeonman and your brother-in-law

2 Likes

I’m sorry about your brother-in-law, I hope he gets better soon. and everything will go away. Of course he is in good hands

2 Likes

Sending good vibes man so sorry to hear that. No worries about the wiki hope you’re brother in law recovers well :green_heart:

2 Likes

@Pigeonman prayers god speed to your family

1 Like

Sorry to hear @Pigeonman Sending positive energy and good vibes to you and your family :green_heart: :pray:

1 Like

Positive vibes and energy @Pigeonman for your brother-in-law, wishing him all the best… :pray:t5::teddy_bear:

1 Like

@Pigeonman Thanks a lot!!
You damn awesome brother!!
Fly as … !!
:eyes: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:
:coffee: :maté: :sunglasses:
:hugs:

1 Like

@Pigeonman Sending love from afar to you and your family!

Praying your Brother in law pulls through unscathed.

Godspeed brother.

Cheers

1 Like

Good luck to your BIL, Pige…hope it all goes well.

2 Likes