Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Giving away a free small pack of something new I made, unfortunately this will be for US only. Sorry everyone else I am out of international stamps right now.

Double Grape S1 auto X Cherry Brandy auto
“Cognac OG”
Auto Fem Seeds
Untested
Who wants them
Again US only…sorry.

27 Likes

I want them please. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

PM me your address.

5 Likes

Sweeeeeet! I’ve seen you shaking the bean stick the past few days and have missed by a literal minute on one a couple days ago. Missed another making something to eat. It feels good to get one in quick enough! My heart was pounding and fingers were typing as quickly as possible. Such a rush and enjoyable feel! Thanks for that. PM on the way. Many blessings and much love

14 Likes

I am not sure how to respond to that. :rofl:

10 Likes

Usa
east coast

IM GAME

1 Like

Sorry you missed out on the pack tonight. Keep your eyes open I am a freebee stealth ninja. You never know when I will toss up a free pack.

16 Likes

8 Likes

Just what I need…another stalker. :rofl:

8 Likes

Should make a seed give away page called “The bean stalker “ :joy:

3 Likes

I am more inclined to make them all do a video game death match in my honor. The last one standing becomes the “Head Stalker” and gets a pack of seeds. :thinking:

9 Likes

What is the game? I am
On PS5

2 Likes

Im good at PONG ! :laughing:

11 Likes

I’m good for nothing - or so my wife tells me! But still can shoot the crap out of oncoming hordes of zombies - lol :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Ill play you at Atari kung fu​:+1::heart::+1: What was the name of that wrestling game on Sega genesis I played that for like a whole summer…

1 Like

I’m halfway decent at Gran Turismo 7 that’s the only video game I really play

Anyone remember Tempest !

2 Likes

What about Space Invaders :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

How about the horrible E.T. game for atari 2600

4 Likes

Kung-Fu Master ! Galaga if you left one ship firing at you and just avoided it for a half hour, the whole game ran out of ammo. You could blast through all the later rounds.

5 Likes